The NBA Thread (58 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL.

The Timberwolves lost a game they were favored by 19.5... a critical game they allegedly wanted to win.

It's not a serious team or franchise.

[Note: Towns took 3 shots. Had 3 TOs. And 5 fouls. He's definitely not a serious player.]

FFS this is insane. Half the team been playing with illness, but Portland are heavily tanking and playing scrubs to lose. And its at our home. Pathetic.

As is our awful record vs the top 5 worst team in the league, only winning record vs Rockets, a total of 5-10 vs those bottom 5...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mikal Bridges is a beast. He has arms like a gibbon, natural baller.

Just watched Wemby highlight where he hits a step back 3 and then runs in and dunks the rebound over everyone. What a freak. Hope one of those shit, deliberately tanking teams doesn't get him.
Hopefully he stays healthy, those tall skinny dudes getting injured fairly often

I don't wanna see him go to Houston, they seem like a bunch of clowns

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mavs putting out smoke signals about re-signing Kyrie when he’s free this summer. Imagine overpaying even more after his addition costs your team to plummet in the second half of the season to (possibly) miss the playoffs :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So the mavs tanked. At least that’s what the internet tells me.

Why did they play Luka for the 1Q only? Was he injured?

- - - Updated - - -

And now they’re eliminated from the play-in

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So the mavs tanked. At least that’s what the internet tells me.

Why did they play Luka for the 1Q only? Was he injured?

- - - Updated - - -

And now they’re eliminated from the play-in
Luka was supposed to not play at all but there was a Slovenian night yesterday, many of his countrymen attended the game and many of them flew 10 hours from Europe to watch him, so he did that out of pity for them.

All in all, it's an embarrassing look for the league. They needed 2 wins and OKC to lose vs Grizzlies. And they gave up. I understand when you're out mathematically and so on, but they still had a chance to get into the play-in.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
What's more interesting is, if the Mavericks finish the season with a worse record than the Bulls, they would have 79.8% odds of getting a top-ten pick which they can keep. If the pick is 11th or lower, it goes to the New York Knicks.

So guess what, they lost to the Bulls. Accurate tanking:baus:

Jul 15, 2006
Luka was supposed to not play at all but there was a Slovenian night yesterday, many of his countrymen attended the game and many of them flew 10 hours from Europe to watch him, so he did that out of pity for them.

All in all, it's an embarrassing look for the league. They needed 2 wins and OKC to lose vs Grizzlies. And they gave up. I understand when you're out mathematically and so on, but they still had a chance to get into the play-in.
The Kyrie transfer was such a fail yikes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 50)