The NBA Thread (22 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have The Blazers in 7, but Rondo might be coming back. You also have Lebron and AD who can be the best players on the floor every night. Also, The Blazers don't play D, so that's definitely an advantage for The Lakers.
Oh yeah, THAT's a big help on defense :lol:

There's no such thing as "Playoff Rondo" anymore. That's long gone

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Lakers are going to lose. Who do they have that can even hope to contain Lillard and McCollum? Oh man.

You will win in 5 bro, Blazers dont have any defense, no wings to speak of, and no bigs except big Nurk, not a single soul that can matchup with Bron and AD. You gonna molest them defensively because of your much superior size, even if your guard D is lacking, but their D is lacking at EVERY position except Nurk.

- - - Updated - - -

This was a legit awesome duel:

Why are you disliking this post @ALC ? I dont even like the Lakers, I just think they will win, have better squad, even if they are bad shooters, bit lacking in guard D. They are the team with most size, one of the better inside Ds, and two superstars that can go off. Against opponents who are probably the worst defending team in the playoff. But yeah Lillard and CJ can go off and hurt them back, but not over whole series IMO. Lillard simply doesnt have the help for that (CJ really holds him back by being such a mismatch small defensive hole).

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You will win in 5 bro, Blazers dont have any defense, no wings to speak of, and no bigs except big Nurk, not a single soul that can matchup with Bron and AD. You gonna molest them defensively because of your much superior size, even if your guard D is lacking, but their D is lacking at EVERY position except Nurk.

- - - Updated - - -

This was a legit awesome duel:

Why are you disliking this post @ALC ? I dont even like the Lakers, I just think they will win, have better squad, even if they are bad shooters, bit lacking in guard D. They are the team with most size, one of the better inside Ds, and two superstars that can go off. Against opponents who are probably the worst defending team in the playoff. But yeah Lillard and CJ can go off and hurt them back, but not over whole series IMO. Lillard simply doesnt have the help for that (CJ really holds him back by being such a mismatch small defensive hole).
i think the lakers rely too much on AD and Lebron, the rest of their team is mediocre and imo the blazers play better as a unit. They’ve had some bad luck throughout the season. Nurkic is an all star and he will give them the edge

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I agree on Laker part but not the Portland part. Who do you think will play wings for them? Is Trent Jr, Hezonja etc supposed to defend LeBron? Their team is messed up mismatch for Lakers at their best. And Melo at stretch 4 will get eaten by AD.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree on Laker part but not the Portland part. Who do you think will play wings for them? Is Trent Jr, Hezonja etc supposed to defend LeBron? Their team is messed up mismatch for Lakers at their best. And Melo at stretch 4 will get eaten by AD.
I guess we’ll see. One team is hungrier than the other too

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hunger dont substitute for size, defensive, athleticism, more talent (Portland have really bad depth).

Portland will outshoot Lakers, Dame CJ and Trent jr are light out great shooters. But pretty much lacking in all other categories.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This could have potential to be one of the best playoff series in history if it wasn’t for those fuckface refs trying to control e narrative

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
To all my laker “friends”, very good game so far!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean yeah, he is the greatest scorer in probably the history of NBA and he can body players because he’s got some weight on him. So I get Chuck’s point, he just stated it weirdly. One on one is a stupid comparison because Shaq or Yao might be the best one on one just because of how big they were.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, Dame was able to beat the Lakers and the refs all at the same time.

Whiteside was insane this game.

Nurkic is an all star.

The Blazers can go all the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)