The NBA Thread (78 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I just heard about Ben Simmons. Goes to show how little attention I have been paying. That sucks :sad:
embiid’s hurt too so the season is pretty much over.

although Harris, Richardson, Thybulle, Horford and Milton are not a terrible lineup, they can cause some damage. All I want from this season is for us to knock out the Celtics in the first round

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Incredible how such idiots get to vote :sergio:
She's a Lebron sycophant, up until he decides to give her the Brian Windhorst treatment

And if she says that Lebron get the credit for taking the Lakers to the top of the West, does that mean that AD had NOTHING to do with it?

Quick. name a teammate of Giannis' that is remotely CLOSE to AD.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
She's a Lebron sycophant, up until he decides to give her the Brian Windhorst treatment

And if she says that Lebron get the credit for taking the Lakers to the top of the West, does that mean that AD had NOTHING to do with it?

Quick. name a teammate of Giannis' that is remotely CLOSE to AD.
Ah should have guessed. People with clear agenda should not be allowed to vote. Imagine if there was a close race and the less deserving candidate wins because of people like her.

- - - Updated - - -

AD lead his team in pts, rbs, stl, blk and FT%, the last time I checked. But sure, it's all LBJ

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ah should have guessed. People with clear agenda should not be allowed to vote. Imagine if there was a close race and the less deserving candidate wins because of people like her.
The most damning thing about all of it is her cavalier way she just credits Lebron for everything

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Unfortunately, that fat bitch gets a vote. Fortunately, the other "experts" and "media personnel" are not as retarded.

Anyway, Clippers looking like they are going to do me dirty. Please don't fuck me you Maggots :sergio: :wallbang:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am all in on the Luka hype train. Hope he wins it all

Not with ref like these, Porzingiz ejection was one of the biggiest BS calls I seen in ages. Basically refs wanted Clips to win the game. Was close well rounded game with Mavs leading for quite a while, then gets ejected for nothing, and presto changeo Clippers win.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not with ref like these, Porzingiz ejection was one of the biggiest BS calls I seen in ages. Basically refs wanted Clips to win the game. Was close well rounded game with Mavs leading for quite a while, then gets ejected for nothing, and presto changeo Clippers win.
yeah, the clippers were getting so many soft fouls called too. Fucking bullshit

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The playoffs started already?

Oh, I'm so lost :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And I see that the Lakers are playing the Blazers.

The Lakers are going to lose. Who do they have that can even hope to contain Lillard and McCollum? Oh man.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

The Lakers are going to lose. Who do they have that can even hope to contain Lillard and McCollum? Oh man.
going by the clippers game, the refs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I have The Blazers in 7, but Rondo might be coming back. You also have Lebron and AD who can be the best players on the floor every night. Also, The Blazers don't play D, so that's definitely an advantage for The Lakers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 72)