The NBA Thread (38 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This D'Lo to the Lakers looks like it could actually happen. It looks as if Kyrie is dead set on signing with the Nets, even going so far as to text other free agents to come with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Rockets want Jimmy Butler to request a sign and trade with the 76ers. The fuck the Sixers going to do with Capella :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At least I don't have to exasperate myself with trying to defend Lonzo at every turn. Of course, he is probably going to reach all-star levels now that he is out of LA.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
At least I don't have to exasperate myself with trying to defend Lonzo at every turn. Of course, he is probably going to reach all-star levels now that he is out of LA.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Lonzo. We probably won’t hear as much about him tbh, he’ll get a chance to develop in peace. Will grow into a solid player, idk about all star tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought they want to trade them somewhere else for picks and cap space, which they will then use in the trade with you guys? But it would be weird if they pull it off, cant see it happening
Yeah, it’s all rumors. I can’t see it happening either

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought they want to trade them somewhere else for picks and cap space, which they will then use in the trade with you guys? But it would be weird if they pull it off, cant see it happening
They’d need a third or fourth team to make it work without clearing for space and picks. Money has tried crazier things in the past, so we will see.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They’d need a third or fourth team to make it work without clearing for space and picks. Money has tried crazier things in the past, so we will see.
I just dont see who that team with enough cap space and picks willing to offer would be. Clippers if they strike out in FA? Knicks?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
lol, that's good

but for the sake of his career and the sanity of Wolves fans, Wiggins should seriously look to move on, it's clearly not going to work out for him or Minnesota if he stays

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
lol, that's good

but for the sake of his career and the sanity of Wolves fans, Wiggins should seriously look to move on, it's clearly not going to work out for him or Minnesota if he stays
The kid has a very large contract and his production so far has done nothing to justify it. He's actually regressed in the past few years. They could be in real danger of losing Towns when he becomes a free agent. The problem is that they are so far over the cap, there isn't much they can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Like Kemba Walker is going to Boston

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)