The NBA Thread (59 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Y’all been giving some flea market offers. Magic is a savage.
I know. And I wasn't happy about those offers. He needs to stop thinking that he is always in a position of power.

Him letting everyone know that anyone not named Lebron is up for trade have not done the team any favors.

- - - Updated - - -

he should just stick to recruiting free agents.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I know. And I wasn't happy about those offers. He needs to stop thinking that he is always in a position of power.

Him letting everyone know that anyone not named Lebron is up for trade have not done the team any favors.
Plus, we all know there was some degree of tampering involved, which is going to lead to a rebuild for the Pelicans and then the lakers are like “here’s a terrible deal, oh don’t like it? Here’s another, and another “.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Plus, we all know there was some degree of tampering involved, which is going to lead to a rebuild for the Pelicans and then the lakers are like “here’s a terrible deal, oh don’t like it? Here’s another, and another “.
If there was some tampering involved, it wasnt from the Lakers. Unless he WANTS Jeanie Buss to fire him.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If there was some tampering involved, it wasnt from the Lakers. Unless he WANTS Jeanie Buss to fire him.
So a player says trade me but I only want to play for team X if he doesn’t know 100% that team X is willing to trade?

Not to mention the player has the same representation as the frustrated star player of team X.

It isn’t difficult to connect the dots.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So a player says trade me but I only want to play for team X if he doesn’t know 100% that team X is willing to trade?

Not to mention the player has the same representation as the frustrated star player of team X.

It isn’t difficult to connect the dots.
So, you are saying that the Lakers are directly involved in tampering.............

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
They got fined 500K for the Magic/Paul George/Jimmy Kimmel incident. The whole NBA is waiting for them to slip up, and they have an owner who is extremely image conscious, where this is literally the family business.

But sure, they are going to tamper.

- - - Updated - - -

Adam Silver is just WAITING for the Lakers to fuck up. We all know this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lakers, Knicks, Bucks, Clippers.

Those are the 4 teams AD would be willing to re-sign with if traded
The Knicks could have the assets in the summer perhaps, if they end up with the 1st overall pick. They could also bring Kyrie and some other superstar to make a big 3 with AD, as they will have 75mil in cap space apparently.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Here is the latest. Listen to this.

Lonzo
Kuzma
Ingram
Rondo
Lance
Beasley

2 first round picks
Lol so what, the Lakers will put out a team of Lebron, AD, and Zubac? Or are they just going to tank and hope to get a high first rounder on top of the other two? It’s a risky move, can see this backfiring on them badly.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Lol so what, the Lakers will put out a team of Lebron, AD, and Zubac? Or are they just going to tank and hope to get a high first rounder on top of the other two? It’s a risky move, can see this backfiring on them badly.
Dude, all I'm doing is reporting one of the latest offers.

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron
AD
Zubac
KCP
Hart

Bench

McGee
Chandler
Svi
Wagner

I'm not sure how the hell this is going to work. There have to be some players coming back to LA, I would think.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron
AD
Zubac
KCP
Hart

Bench

McGee
Chandler
Svi
Wagner

I'm not sure how the hell this is going to work. There have to be some players coming back to LA, I would think.
And I’m just giving my opinion on it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Lakers must be taking on a couple of contracts as well. It's the only thing I can think of. That's nearly 34 million in contracts they are sending to New Orleans. Time to check their roster and salaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Payton and Johnson, maybe? This is too much for my brain right now

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What? We have the cap space for a max contract this summer...

We won't be competitive with the top teams this year regardless, but we'd be right there next year with Lebron - AD - and one other max level player, whoever we surround them with.

TO be honest, I'd prefer we wait until summer and see how our young players develop this year. If two of Kuzma, Ingram, Ball, Zubac turn into something special, and the other two remain as low-end top players, add one max free agent shooter like Klay this summer and that's a great young team.

Ingram has been playing some great basketball the past few weeks (last thing for him is to gain some muscle mass next summer, legs way too skinny), and Ball was playing his best ball yet before his injury. I'd love to see them get more time here to develop. Magic and Bron need to be a little patient.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron
AD
Zubac
KCP
Hart

Bench

McGee
Chandler
Svi
Wagner

I heard LA is also open to taking some contracts from the Pelicans so I would imagine there would be some other players involved.

But yeah, that’s a whole team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 55)