The NBA Thread (40 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I don't watch NFL anyways, it's hard to learn to understand a sport when they stop every 5 seconds for yards won, and spend 5 minutes on talking about it and 5 in commercials.

NBA and basketball ball in general works well enough in tempos, it's just the total greed that makes every time out take ages.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I hate NFL. I love basketball tho. Boston Celtics :heart:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who would they take then? Makes not much sense there. Jackson instead? Tatum? Fox?

Don't see Lakers having a need for first 2, while Fox can be interesting. If it's someone else they should trade down their pick...

Also anyone saw game 2? Holy shit this will turn ugly. First 2 quarters Cavs showed improvement, forced alot of turnovers for GS but latter kept up their insane tempo and flawless shooting and it was just bye bye...

Besides James who stepped up, big kudos to Love this game, showed he can be the main man when needed. Most of the others shot bricks all day long...

Cavs need to win a game so this shit doesn't risk being a sweep. But with their style plus Durant, it's 100 procent clear warriors will win.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
maybe they'll with trade their pick to someone in top 5-6 who are desperate for a pg for their pick and 2nd rounder

maybe i watched the draft day too much

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Who would they take then? Makes not much sense there. Jackson instead? Tatum? Fox?

Don't see Lakers having a need for first 2, while Fox can be interesting. If it's someone else they should trade down their pick...
Don't know how much stock to put in that tweet but I can understand the Lakers possibly having second thoughts about Lonzo. I would too.

Jackson or Fox would be my guess, should they indeed pass on Lonzo. With such high picks, you draft BPA, forget about positional need.

Also anyone saw game 2? Holy shit this will turn ugly. First 2 quarters Cavs showed improvement, forced alot of turnovers for GS but latter kept up their insane tempo and flawless shooting and it was just bye bye...

Besides James who stepped up, big kudos to Love this game, showed he can be the main man when needed. Most of the others shot bricks all day long...

Cavs need to win a game so this shit doesn't risk being a sweep. But with their style plus Durant, it's 100 procent clear warriors will win.

[video=twitter;871687754886893568]https://twitter.com/mlombardiNFL/status/871687754886893568[/video]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was really insane to watch, there's honestly a strong chance for a sweep if they can't adapt to their Supreme tempo, ball movement, strong defending (James was panting like a dying lion in 3rd quarter) and most of all flawless shooting. I mean anyone not named Zaza could bank in shots like no tomorrow, so who are you supposed to guard? There is hallmark period in the game were Cavs was just 3 pts behind, then the 3s starts raining (klay awakens) effortlessly suddenly and it's 16 pts up couple minutes later.

If you see some of the deep 3s Durant and Curry made, dios mio...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
maybe they'll with trade their pick to someone in top 5-6 who are desperate for a pg for their pick and 2nd rounder

maybe i watched the draft day too much
When is the draft Btw? I'm corious who Timberwolves would pick. Hoping for Smith Jr.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
[video=twitter;871111030918848513]https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/871111030918848513[/video]
This is the same guy that said the Lakers were guaranteed the 1st pick in the draft in 2015, and that the Lakers and Bulls are deep in trade talks for Jordan Clakson.

BS rumor, considering that Ball doesn't work out for the Lakers until the 7th.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cavs suck on defense, thats about it. allowing 40 pts in the 1st quarter is pathetic really. they better find players in the summer that can play defense, or they gonna get beaten again next season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is LaVar part of the deal?

That guy is a bellend.
Was Lavar part of the deal in lonzos college season?

No. So why assume an NBA franchise would have any issue with him? He just promotes the heck outta his sons brand in media, that's it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cavs suck on defense, thats about it. allowing 40 pts in the 1st quarter is pathetic really. they better find players in the summer that can play defense, or they gonna get beaten again next season.
My brother who follows NBA much more in depth then me kept saying before final bench is GS weakness and Cavs strength, that might be a significant factor . But God knows that's totally the reverse in these 2 games so far. Korver, Williams, Shumpert (he did alright last night), Frye etc were absolutely shit. Even starters like Jr and Thompson were completely useless.

Only Jefferson was useful in game 1.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well, Lebron could always ask Adam Silver for more special treatment in the form of extra cap room just for the Cavs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well, Lebron could always ask Adam Silver for more special treatment in the form of extra cap room just for the Cavs.
Stop giving someone like JR 13m a year, he done Jack shit in both games.

Or wait he did do something last night, he fucking fouled not once, not twice but 3 times Curry and Durant when they were shooting 3 pointers. Durant even got the 3 pts and finished off the free throw for 4 pt play. Talk about gift wrapped.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Was Lavar part of the deal in lonzos college season?

No. So why assume an NBA franchise would have any issue with him? He just promotes the heck outta his sons brand in media, that's it.

For as long as he has influence over Lonzo, which he seems to have a lot of, he will be part of the deal, even if indirectly.
If you just watch their interaction during interviews and such when they are together, you have to wonder just how deep in his son's head Lavar really is. This should be the #1 concern for any team looking to draft Lonzo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)