The NBA Thread (38 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Still lost.

Needs to stop wasting his time in that team.

Kawhi besides being overall defensive beast, is turning into the new Black Mamba :eek: :D

They did not have a couple of starters because of injury. They have some bad medical staff. But Davis was beyond amazing. His passion and grinta was Tevez-like.

Demarcus Cousins on Leonard:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm gonna post more here, since I'll try to start watching this coming NBA season, my brothers a fan and can use his NBA pass. Hadnt watched in many years (except few final playoffs), waning interest PLUS THE UNGODLY HOURS (3-5 in the morning).

Funnily enough more then half of the reason for the renewed interest is playing alot of the two past 2k games :D

Dont have a favourite team (tho allways respected The Spurs the most), but I'm defenitely more intrigued by Timberwolves then the other teams, dont ask me why lol. Watched couple of their off season games. Dunn, Lavine, Wiggins, Towns, just very exciting bunch for a rebuild.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Salvo

I don't know how many games the Lakers are going to win this year, but they are a young, exciting team that plays to the very end. The future of this team looks very bright. And I sure do love me some Luke Walton :heart:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@Salvo

I don't know how many games the Lakers are going to win this year, but they are a young, exciting team that plays to the very end. The future of this team looks very bright. And I sure do love me some Luke Walton :heart:
I managed to catch this game, we are fun to watch. Caught my first glimpses of Ingram, needs to trust himself a bit more, he hit a nice 3 ball however. In saying that we rely so heavily on hitting those threes, Lou Williams is a joy to watch. I wish we had a good powerful centre.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I managed to catch this game, we are fun to watch. Caught my first glimpses of Ingram, needs to trust himself a bit more, he hit a nice 3 ball however. In saying that we rely so heavily on hitting those threes, Lou Williams is a joy to watch. I wish we had a good powerful centre.
We do, but he's only 19, and is going to need some time to develop

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm so jealous because I can't have a philly cheese steak like I've seen them on Fresh Prince.
They're pretty good, best drunk food ever too. Get some mushrooms and fried onions and them and yummy! I'm surprised they're not more popular

- - - Updated - - -

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You think Ingram will be that player? Zubac?
Zubac. The same Zubac who was projected to go in the middle of the first round in the draft, but dropped to the 2nd because he refused to be a draft and stash player. He didn't want to go back and play overseas, he wanted to play in the NBA now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 29)