THe most hated team!!! (1 Viewer)

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
Guys, as a Juve fan I want to know your opinion about the most hated teams!!!!
For me it`s:

1.INTER (that is the most hated team for me...maybe because of their stupid fans...I hate them...)

2.Manchester UTD (because of Beckham.He should have been a pop-singer,not a football player)

3. Real Madrid (Too many star players...They think,that they are unbeatable,I hope Juve will get a chance to prove Zidane&Co that they are NOT)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    then maybe a shoe cleaner....If i'm not mistaken that what he was before to become a foolish footballer??

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Liverpool - boring football and they have overrated rubbish like gerrard and murphy in the team, I only like one of their players anyhow

Arsenal - so arrogant, jeez...they think they are the best team in the world or something!

Man U - always will unless keane moves

Celtic - rivals to rangers ;) and a horrid kit!

Roma - no real reason, just took an instant dislike to them, and I only like a couple of their players

btw what you said about beckham is ludicrous

OP

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    INTER....I never understood this team....To play the worst football in Europe (maybeeven in world) and to be on the second place of the Seria A and CL.....What is it????Tremendous LUCK???

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Buffon#1 ] ++

2.Manchester UTD (because of Beckham.He should have been a pop-singer,not a football player)
    Would everybody please quit the Beckham talk!
    I hate Man Utd too, but Beckham is great footballer! Doesn't matter how he looks, who he's married to, or how his voice sounds.

His freekicks/shots/crosses are amazing. He's a great captain... no need to attack a good player like him.

Wanna attack somebody from Man Utd... attack Keane that psycho or Blanc, cuz he really sucks!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

I hate Man Utd too, but Beckham is great footballer! Doesn't matter how he looks, who he's married to, or how his voice sounds.

His freekicks/shots/crosses are amazing. He's a great captain... no need to attack a good player like him.

Wanna attack somebody from Man Utd... attack Keane that psycho or Blanc, cuz he really sucks!
    well bloody said!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

I never said he's not a good footballer, just that he would be a bad singer

DJ - it's such an excellent way to describe it! :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    A pop-singer? With that Minnie Mouse voice? Not very likely!
    I've been doing some research,and I found out some of the translations for the Disney stars in Italian.

Mickey Mouse = Topolino (some of my friends call me that)
    Daffy Duck = Paperino
    Goofy = Pippo ( :LOL: )

I think Minnie remains the same.:)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    Inter: Blue piece of shit (with black stripes ;))

Real Madrid: I hate them very much! always get presents and stuff! and all they know is to buy the best players. white shit!

Man Utd: No explanation. i just don't like them since i started to watch football

Feyenoord: No matter what Erik says about their fans, i still hate them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)