THe most hated team!!! (2 Viewers)

Honey

Dec 24, 2002
I don't see why hate Liverpool? :confused: ah.. it's just a matter of your opinion :dontcare:

Well, I disgust Inter Milan.. coz' they're too cocky.. they think with the expensive player they buy will make them the champion? Huh.. I would laugh my ass on it

Lazio.. for stealing our champion :D.. Still can't get over it :down:

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Real :fero:

This team is unbelievably arrogant, I just can't stand them. :fero:

And for the most hated National team, it has to be Korea (After all they did in the World Cup).

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Roma - The whole team has a kind of arrogant attitute and most of the players are annoying, especially Totti. He's way too overrated and stands for a bad example for the whole team(yells at the ref, playes dirty at times, dives, etc.). But also because I dislike Sensi. He never says anything right.

Man Utd - Never liked them really. Especially not Keane. I think he's the worst possible captain. After all, a captain should be an example for the rest of the team, not the opposite!

Bayern, Leverkusen and the rest of Bundesliga - Don't like the players or the way the teams play. The team colors are also often ugly and the language is disgusting.(Finally they're struggling in CL:))

Jul 12, 2002
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Man U
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Man U
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
actually let me edit that out...

:)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I hate AS Roma and Manchester United.

I hate Roma mainly due to Franco Sensi, the biggest ass in the football world. Add Totti, Batistuta and Zebina and I really hate this buch.

I hate Man U because the U.S. media fails to recognize any sport in non-English speaking countries, and therefore devote 100% of its football coverage to Man United.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Bayern, Leverkusen and the rest of Bundesliga
Speaking of which, I happened (we did) to catch some action on DSF a few weeks ago, rundown of each team's league campaign, they showed all the goals. Well I have to say many of the goals in the norwegian league hold a higher standard. Aside from misplaced souls like Rosicky I don't see the appeal at all.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I could also add Liverpool to the list, since Liverpool fans murdered 39 (mostly Juventus fans) people just before kickoff at the 1985 European Cup final. I have not forgotten that, but I still like Liverpool better than Manchester United.

I don't like Rangers FC either.

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Man U
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil
Brazil

Couldn't agree more :thumb:

I could add Real, though!!!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Speaking of which, I happened (we did) to catch some action on DSF a few weeks ago, rundown of each team's league campaign, they showed all the goals. Well I have to say many of the goals in the norwegian league hold a higher standard. Aside from misplaced souls like Rosicky I don't see the appeal at all.
Yeah, I agree. Apart from Bayern and Dortmund I can hardly see any good teams. The same thing with the players. Apart from Ballack, Kahn, Ze Roberto, Rosicky, Amoroso, Lucio and perhaps a few more players there are no great players in Bundesliga. No wonder it holds a low standard.

Btw forza(allez) Lyon, Monaco and the whole French league!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)