The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How’s it all going in the Canadian Tundra my brother? Oh and you still owe me and @piotrr a photo of you (preferably baked) standing outside the Arctic Survival Store.
:lol:
I'm going near that spot tomorrow for groceries so I'll take it then. Haven't been near it cause it's so out the way from home and work.

Can't be baked Canada Post been stealing my mail order marijuana fucking scum bags

- - - Updated - - -

Free @Turk_Bianconero

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People like forming groups, clans, staying in their comfort zone among others with similar outlook. This isnt restricted to tuz, Im sure irl you encounter this issue as well, workplace especially. If someone is annoyed with your posts, there is ignore button and replying isnt mandatory. But handing infractions over few lolz, goofing around seems too strict. As with Pitbull, dont take this place too serious. :)
This is amazing. Just what I needed. We are talking moderation rules on a small random internet forum, but ends up receiving free lessons on life, from the almighty philosophers of tuz. Haha, thats gold.

On a serious note. Im fine with everything being lolz and breaking hell loose. My comments in this thread was not aimed at 'protecting' me in any way, I dont try to be popular or go with the flow in here anyway. It was more about a general tendency that some seem to feel with this forum. That many things have gotten too stupid, too lolz and offtopic, topics are getting derailed by the new group of active users in here ('the gang' lol). Now the important topics are Bernas hair, gay sex, weed and whether Dybala can grow a beard or not. Some of those topics are highly interesting, but we could have them other places. You should take it as a customer feedback and consider if thats a serious issue for the longevity of this forum, or not.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think you do have a point about off topic but it isn't really something the mods can be blamed for. Sure they can show up and warn the off topic to die down but some of it is simply progression of the forum and the club. First the forum has changed. The enviroment is much different then it was a few years ago due to some of the older members leaving or not posting as much combine that with a more strict enforcement of minor rules, bans for trolling, double accounts etc and some of the more creative hijinx that used to go on here is now gone.

Also the club situation has changed. Having won so many straight scudetti and with that looking likely to continue it can be hard to get as excited as we once were about a run of the mill Serie A game. Short of the once every few months CL fixture we have less to be excited about.

There is still the same energy among of animals in a cage but now it is expressed differently, as it often has to be. Unfortunate and it may be natural to look for someone to blame but there isn't anyone really imo.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I agree and have the same thoughts as well. I didnt wanna blame the mods, its hard to expect anyone using their free time browsing the forum and intervene constantly. However examples could be set and a general message be sent out, to please think about the health of the forum (for everyone). But thats also very serious and not something I would normally care about or even suggest. But I think what the mods COULD do, would be to not make fun of posts requesting some sort of action/feedback. Thats so unintelligent and just makes things worse. That would be a small thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)