The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sam always seems like a nice enough fellow in the gym and fitness thread and that's really where most of my interaction with him on the forum has been. But for a guy who constantly complains in the mafia games that people here don't like him, ignore him, and automatically think poorly of him, he sure chose a strange path to take if he wanted to change that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sam always seems like a nice enough fellow in the gym and fitness thread and that's really where most of my interaction with him on the forum has been. But for a guy who constantly complains in the mafia games that people here don't like him, ignore him, and automatically think poorly of him, he should chose a strange path to take if he wanted to change that.

He chose to irritate everyone and then followed it up with "why don't people like me :(?".

It's because he's a little bitch.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Right, I'm tired of how I get characterised on here. I haven't ever done anything with a malicious intent and to characterise me as sad and pathetic and falsely attributing motives to me is completely unfair. Anyone that has an issue with me is invited to add me on Skype and talk to me face to face. Tyrone, Hoori, Völler, and Klinsmann all seem quite angry, but it's an open invite."

I read: "weeeeeeeehhhhh".

If you're going to pull a prank like that at least own it afterwards. And if people think of you as sad and pathetic let them. But to have the self-entitlement to think that people have to like you minutes after you did something incredibly annoying.. Wow.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"Right, I'm tired of how I get characterised on here. I haven't ever done anything with a malicious intent and to characterise me as sad and pathetic and falsely attributing motives to me is completely unfair. Anyone that has an issue with me is invited to add me on Skype and talk to me face to face. Tyrone, Hoori, Völler, and Klinsmann all seem quite angry, but it's an open invite."

I read: "weeeeeeeehhhhh".

If you're going to pull a prank like that at least own it afterwards. And if people think of you as sad and pathetic let them. But to have the self-entitlement to think that people have to like you minutes after you did something incredibly annoying.. Wow.
You're too sensitive man. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)