The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Bah, seems like nothing to me. It's not like you lost any money or anything due to this? Would have browsed some very important news on the internet instead. Meh, even if it not a prank of a century or anything, it's kind of funny seeing how worked up people are over nothing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bah, seems like nothing to me. It's not like you lost any money or anything due to this? Would have browsed some very important news on the internet instead. Meh, even if it not a prank of a century or anything, it's kind of funny seeing how worked up people are over nothing.
I can definitely see why it would be annoying though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's just a game, but his attitude is pathetic, that's what it boils down to.

Exactly on the latter part, I literally has had a mafia game made just to prank moi by on another forum, everyone else was on it(shortlived, 2 days since it can't done for long), and it was funny because it was twilight zone level wtfness how elaborately irrational everyone was towards me, left long line of bread crumbs that made super suspicious, little hoax to joke with one person done in good humour.

Now this one is a narrator who is in absolute position of power and with the trust that comes with it, deciding to do this on 19 people all by himself? There is nothing to it but utter stupidity. Zero humour or anything else . Just annoying everyone involved.
He complained about it on FB too: I say permaban. No room for bitches here. He can join an Inter forum.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Haha, going to congradulate him :D

Why the hell you guys care so much about this though? It's only a game, a game on a public forum... That's nothing.

And why ban him, this stuff is awesome!
he wasted our time and used our trust to play us all for fools for his own enjoyment, he ruined what should have been a fun game for 20 people for his own selfish enjoyment, he really shouldnt come back

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he wasted our time and used our trust to play us all for fools for his own enjoyment, he ruined what should have been a fun game for 20 people for his own selfish enjoyment, he really shouldnt come back
And more importantly he bitched about it.

"... If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss ..."

First rule of Tuz, no bitching. Second rule of Tuz, no bitching. He violated both.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Permaban him for that? :lol:

Let rus and the likes stay and post filth and ignorance, let guys advertasse ISIS and the likes but permaban guy for ruining one game. Well, ok then, I have nothing to say I guess...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
People have done worse and they were forgiven.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because this particular game takes dozens hours of time to play. Time that could be used on something different.
I get so much work done when I'm playing Mafia. Mostly because I'm shackled to my desk. I completed like 18 slides for my national conference presentation on Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I feel sorry for him, but I don't think trolling in a mafia game should be bannable
Except maybe the person gets a ban from Mafia games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)