The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Milan fans, like this merdafan22, are getting royal treatment here. We don't only unban them, but we also apologize. We're turning into their bitches while loyal juventini like RUS, Zach and AC are being banned daily.

And it's azzurri7, with double R. But I wouldn't expect a Milan fan to know this. He doesn't even know it's about Del Piero and he thinks it's Bertolacci.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can I please be unbanned from the mafia thread? Sam just posted on our Facebook Group about people being mad at him and I want to see what happened exactly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hope he is intelligent enough to find whatever shit hole cyberspace that is.

Only thing that he would come back to is constant ridicule and disrespect, if he enjoys it, will totally be welcomed back.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hope he is intelligent enough to find whatever shit hole cyberspace that is.

Only thing that he would come back to is constant ridicule and disrespect, if he enjoys it, will totally be welcomed back.

Though it's not particularly funny what he did, don't you think you guys are slightly overreacting? I'd say it's less bad to pull a stunt like that in real life, where the game lasts for minutes-hours opposed to days on the internet, but still..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nope. Not really. Most of all because he was completely smug about it all the way.

Wasn't even asked to do it, Hoori signed up to do it, he came in and said oh I will do it, despite the reservations of his past indifferent and lazy history in the game, he got a chance to redeem himself.

And this is what he did, and not only does he not consider apologizing for a single second for this utterly lame and unfunny crap (can't even "prank" right, long line of boring failures), he is utterly obnoxiously arrogant about it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nope. Not really. Most of all because he was completely smug about it all the way.

Wasn't even asked to do it, Hoori signed up to do it, he came in and said oh I will do it, despite the reservations of his past indifferent and lazy history in the game, he got a chance to redeem himself.

And this is what he did, and not only does he not consider apologizing for a single second for this utterly lame and unfunny crap (can't even "prank" right, long line of boring failures), he is utterly obnoxiously arrogant about it.

I get all that, but why do you care so much about it? It's just a game. I'd say there are far more annoying things people do on this forum.

I would agree with you however that's is pretty damn stupid to be arrogant about it. I hate when people pull that shit when they are in a position of absolute power. I mean, of course no one is going to catch on to your stupid little game. You're not some sort of criminal mastermind, the whole point is that only you know the roles.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I get all that, but why do you care so much about it? It's just a game. I'd say there are far more annoying things people do on this forum.

I would agree with you however that's is pretty damn stupid to be arrogant about it. I hate when people pull that shit when they are in a position of absolute power. I mean, of course no one is going to catch on to your stupid little game. You're not some sort of criminal mastermind, the whole point is that only you know the roles.
Because this particular game takes dozens hours of time to play. Time that could be used on something different.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Haha, going to congradulate him :D

Why the hell you guys care so much about this though? It's only a game, a game on a public forum... That's nothing.

And why ban him, this stuff is awesome!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's just a game, but his attitude is pathetic, that's what it boils down to.

Exactly on the latter part, I literally has had a mafia game made just to prank moi by on another forum, everyone else was on it(shortlived, 2 days since it can't done for long), and it was funny because it was twilight zone level wtfness how elaborately irrational everyone was towards me, left long line of bread crumbs that made super suspicious, little hoax to joke with one person done in good humour.

Now this one is a narrator who is in absolute position of power and with the trust that comes with it, deciding to do this on 19 people all by himself? There is nothing to it but utter stupidity. Zero humour or anything else . Just annoying everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)