The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Haters, let the mods answer that, you may answer on the hate question, why do you consume your time and your self with such hate?
Why do you hate me that much?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Haters, let the mods answer that, you may answer on the hate question, why do you consume your time and your self with such hate?
:lol:

You really think highly of yourself, don't you? "Haters" etc.

- - - Updated - - -

True, I wonder why Cronios gets banned for having his own opinion.

It's not like he insulted any Juventus players or member.
In a round about way, he did. He implied our coach wants our team to lose so they don't win a trophy that he won himself as a captain. And also, that is called baiting/trolling. Making ridiculous and outlandish statements to garner a reaction out of posters. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing, don't fall for his "babe in the woods" shtick.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not only is it not enough for you to shit on Marotta & Bonucci 24/7 but now you're insulting Conte as well.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A JUVE FAN?

oh wait, you're not. You just picked this forum to troll and be sadistic.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Damn this forum :lol2:
just leave him say his things and ignored it. if you don't like him why keep responding at him. it is just a forum on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)