The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I got three weeks for writing 1 sentence capsed. Red is awesome but I fear he's aggressive because he found out that he's a direct descendent of Mel Gibson.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Also I suspect Red is a Rangers fan, since Rangers moved down he's been handing out infractions like Celtic are going to hand out bitch slaps when we meet them.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If you take a look at the Juventus vs. Celtic thread, you'll see him dissing Celtic fans and their whole club. It's all just an act if you ask me. He did it well before, but now it's just too obvious. He even took it out on Maddy for simply owning a Celtic jersey. He cares too much for someone who supposedly hates them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I got three weeks for writing 1 sentence capsed. Red is awesome but I fear he's aggressive because he found out that he's a direct descendent of Mel Gibson.
If you listen closely you can hear the world's smallest violin playing the world's saddest song, just for you.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you take a look at the Juventus vs. Celtic thread, you'll see him dissing Celtic fans and their whole club. It's all just an act if you ask me. He did it well before, but now it's just too obvious. He even took it out on Maddy for simply owning a Celtic jersey. He cares too much for someone who supposedly hates them.
He might play for both teams, if you understand what I mean :O

:howler:

That's up there with accusing Rab of being a Ibrahimovic lover.
Your words not mine :D

- - - Updated - - -

If you listen closely you can hear the world's smallest violin playing the world's saddest song, just for you.
Don't mistake me for butthurt, I think it's a hilarious ban and I even got time to finish my bachelor properly because of it. I'm just back for some shits n gigglz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)