The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No offense to anyone, but raz getting banned and the danish sheeple jumping in asking what rules were broken made me think of this video :D:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Don't read or say anything - problem solved.

If you need any other advice on how to better your life, just ask.
I don't say anything on it in the thread. I just want to complain about it here. Cos I hope the mods can do something about it.
I don't need your advice further :tup:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
They're just jealous that you're dutch, don't mind them.

Rijkaard, De Boer >>>>>>> Conte

Bergkamp >>>>>> Delpie

Van der Saar >>>>> Bafoon
فك كلين

:lol: Can't stop laughing whenever I see it :D

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what they think, but since I am here, everyone keeps talking about me and things I say,

don't you found it anyone if you go into a thread and all you see is jokes etc about me.
Haters gonna hate...Fuck the haters :agree:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
you think seriously,
I have ignored it, i have been banned and still people make fun of me.
Janna, you're a grown woman, ignore them. You post pictures of smiley faces sticking their tongues out, gloat that everyone's always talking about you, etc. If people want to make fun of your grammar, then balls to them, ignore it. If they want to make fun of your opinions, prove them wrong instead. Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's (i.e. probably crap like everyone else's ;)) But that schoolyard tattling, gloating, attention-seeking is what's actually getting you in trouble.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Janna, you're a grown woman, ignore them. You post pictures of smiley faces sticking their tongues out, gloat that everyone's always talking about you, etc. If people want to make fun of your grammar, then balls to them, ignore it. If they want to make fun of your opinions, prove them wrong instead. Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's (i.e. probably crap like everyone else's ;)) But that schoolyard tattling, gloating, attention-seeking is what's actually getting you in trouble.
I wanna have sex with you. You seem ideal in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)