The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Janna, you're a grown woman, ignore them. You post pictures of smiley faces sticking their tongues out, gloat that everyone's always talking about you, etc. If people want to make fun of your grammar, then balls to them, ignore it. If they want to make fun of your opinions, prove them wrong instead. Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's (i.e. probably crap like everyone else's ;)) But that schoolyard tattling, gloating, attention-seeking is what's actually getting you in trouble.
no i didn't post them, Since i am banned. i have talked with you about it and i did ignore them and it didn't change a thing. i just want them to stop and that is actually what i asked this morning

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
attention seeking? i never did that. i just post and people keep dragging that one.
awesome, thanks for my new signature :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Janna, you're a grown woman, ignore them. You post pictures of smiley faces sticking their tongues out, gloat that everyone's always talking about you, etc. If people want to make fun of your grammar, then balls to them, ignore it. If they want to make fun of your opinions, prove them wrong instead. Your opinions are as valid as anyone else's (i.e. probably crap like everyone else's ;)) But that schoolyard tattling, gloating, attention-seeking is what's actually getting you in trouble.
:heart:

I wanna have sex with you. You seem ideal in bed.
GOD DAMMIT why did you had to be faster to react, WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)