The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I just +repped him that you wondering if he can receive em, eagerly awaiting his response.

Btw, like, did you have a kid brother that reminds you of Rus or something? Like, you too nurturing on absolute little rugrats it seems.
That's the thing about reps, there's no way to reply to them, it's one way traffic.

I guess Voller likes it this way.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I just +repped him that you wondering if he can receive em, eagerly awaiting his response.

Btw, did you have a kid brother that reminds you of Rus or something? Like, you too nurturing on absolute little tards it seems.
:lol: He's super cute, ignornt, angry (probably because of undesried life conditions), but kind at heart i'd say :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Btw, like, did you have a kid brother that reminds you of Rus or something? Like, you too nurturing on absolute little rugrats it seems.
Maybe she's just not a mean asshole like you are.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He sends me normal reps. His normal is not that normal though.
He sends me reps telling me i suck, and he hates me, I'm the worst poster etc. I never know how to respond to him :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he sends the best reps. That's part of his charm :D And since he's a mod (i guess that's why), he can send a lot of reps without having to spread reps.
@Alen

:snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Martin makes great posts that should be appreciated, unlike yours.
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)