The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this is not vent your life frustrations thread, you know fully well why you got the infraction, you are banned form the thread because you add nothing and your intent is clearly to troll considering your timing.

do not reply to this, and stop posting crap here and elsewhere.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
You're pathetic. Second time banning me from threads just because you heard something you didn't like.
I was banned from the Premier League thread for insulting this one single time, an infraction is okay(Which I got) but to ban me from the thread... So what I understand from here, is that everytime some insults a guy, he will be banned from a thread. In that case, I will mentioned every single mod everything, I see an insult. Because I see people insult eachother in this forum everyday, and they are allowed to post on the same thread again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Turk you are banned I'm assuming because your intentions and theories are downright insulting and so far from reality for anyone to take seriously in those specific threads.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I was banned from the Premier League thread for insulting this one single time, an infraction is okay(Which I got) but to ban me from the thread... So what I understand from here, is that everytime some insults a guy, he will be banned from a thread. In that case, I will mentioned every single mod everything, I see an insult. Because I see people insult eachother in this forum everyday, and they are allowed to post on the same thread again.
it's like football, you dindt even try to play the ball, meaning you didnt get the infraction through debating a point you just assaulted someone for the sake of assaulting and thats a red card from the thread.

Jul 2, 2006
Turk you are banned I'm assuming because your intentions and theories are downright insulting and so far from reality for anyone to take seriously in those specific threads.
According to whom? Do not ever talk about tolerance then if you can't even handle reading things you don't like. I said it was a false flag attack also a warning to Francois Hollande. There was no insult but a different viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)