The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Many people complain about mods. Sometimes rightfully so, but you know what, nobody is perfect.

Mods give their extra time to try to create a better place here and you rarely see somebody gives a credit (not that we need any). When people get carded, many complain how they were only walking on a thin line but didn't cross the small edge, or they complain how a certain other person does worse stuff and gets away with it. Firstly, you are wrong by default, cause you have no idea what happens behind curtains and who actually gets infractions in the first place. Secondly, rather than blaming others maybe you should look a bit at yourself first. Also, nobody should have balls to say 'oh, but that was a soft insult' because you should be well aware that you made much harder insults before, went off topic etc. yet they were ignored and you did not get an infraction. Because who do complain like that, believe me, a lot of your posts are infraction worthy. Sometimes is better to close an eye and let discussion takes its course, but don't play a victim when you get carded sometimes -- because in majority of the cases the same person could've been banned much, much earlier.

It's really as simple as this: if you behave the right way and don't bend the rules then you're never gonna get banned. I, like an average Joe here, wouldn't get banned even if I were on 9 infractions points for 2 years, if I wanted to. And yeah, you do NOT need to respond to those provocations (that do get carded, yes). And yeah, you do not need to derail threads and go off-topic. Yeah, you do not need to insult people and call names just because they posted something silly, 'cause you're simply nobody to judge their opinion however silly it may be, especially without giving a counter-argument. So rather than going on about and complaining about stuff, try working on yourself to stay out of troubles. Because yes, you, and anybody else here, can do it. You can make yourself a valuable member & not get banned even without mods, believe me. And yes, it is that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely,

mod team
What about Rakib?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was anyone banned while Zach was banned?

No. I don't think so.
You can thank X for beeing impressively strickt for that. The amount of absuse and shitty trolling has dropped significantly.

He's usually allready slapping me around like i'm a little bitch before i get to the point where i'd use heavy language.

Salvo has been pretty good aswel.

The new mods after demoting Burke have had a very good influence on Tuz

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You can thank X for beeing impressively strickt for that. The amount of absuse and shitty trolling has dropped significantly.

He's usually allready slapping me around like i'm a little bitch before i get to the point where i'd use heavy language.

Salvo has been pretty good aswel.

The new mods after demoting Burke have had a very good influence on Tuz
X never had the need to do anything at least with me while you were banned. You're the source of the problem.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
X never had the need to do anything at least with me while you were banned. You're the source of the problem.
I think we should address the AlexJuventino issue, I believe there is a direct correlation between bambi, bartolo, yuck I, Ian and all them weird fucks. Are they all Alex's doubles that are trying to give shit to our sweet rakib? I think so too.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I think we should address the AlexJuventino issue, I believe there is a direct correlation between bambi, bartolo, yuck I, Ian and all them weird fucks. Are they all Alex's doubles that are trying to give shit to our sweet rakib? I think so too.
Weird fucks and no mention of Völler?

dafuq :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)