The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
As long as they're within the rules, then they shouldn't be a problem.

But remember, mods are under higher scrutiny when it comes to using their powers. Not only are they answerable to the people, but also community of moderators for their actions.

Put your trust in me. Righteousness will prevail.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone who actually WANTS to be a mod that eagerly have either never done it before (headache inducing) or don't take it seriously whatsoever.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Anyone who actually WANTS to be a mod that eagerly have either never done it before (headache inducing) or don't take it seriously whatsoever.
This.

Especially on an internet forum of this size. I've done it in another forum for two years. It was a huge task and a pain in the ass.

That being said. Reading thru last many pages. There's no doubt that this community needs more [or better] mods. Many threads are continuously being destroyed by children and trolls - not that I'm the perfect poster at all.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This.

Especially on an internet forum of this size. I've done it in another forum for two years. It was a huge task and a pain in the ass.

That being said. Reading thru last many pages. There's no doubt that this community needs more [or better] mods. Many threads are continuously being destroyed by children and trolls - not that I'm the perfect poster at all.
:tup:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I just hope there will be rule change in religion-based threads. What Rus did in Mubarak thread was utterly disrespectful and pathetic. Let them believe in what they want, there's a thread for discussion about it, wrong time and place.

Apr 15, 2006
I just hope there will be rule change in religion-based threads. What Rus did in Mubarak thread was utterly disrespectful and pathetic. Let them believe in what they want, there's a thread for discussion about it, wrong time and place.
Help me become a mod, and I will ban RUS for that obscenity. I don't think Tuz has a statute of limitations, so I should be able to do that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)