The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I just hope there will be rule change in religion-based threads. What Rus did in Mubarak thread was utterly disrespectful and pathetic. Let them believe in what they want, there's a thread for discussion about it, wrong time and place.
And now he's disrespecting Neil Armstrong too, first man on the moon ffs!

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 23:17 ----------

Help me become a mod, and I will ban RUS for that obscenity. I don't think Tuz has a statute of limitations, so I should be able to do that. :D
For eternity? If you permaban rus for eternity then I think we can work something out ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
And now he's disrespecting Neil Armstrong too, first man on the moon ffs!

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 23:17 ----------

For eternity? If you permaban rus for eternity then I think we can work something out ;)
I'll ban him for 6 months with the possibility of extending the ban for life. Just like Moggi. ;)

I have no idea what is happening with him, he's acting like forum gangster lately.
:lol: True. And he has the audacity to call me the Android Gangster(not that I am one, and that's a stupid name). :D

Mar 9, 2006
I have no idea what is happening with him, he's acting like forum gangster lately.
You brainwashed religion boy or whatever who you are, what did i wrong in mubarak thread? in the first posts i've said don't make a religion topic's in HANGFUCKINOUT section because you have RELIGION section for the topic like ILOVEJESUS, ILOVEMOHAMMED etc. etc. Too bad mods don't give a fuck about it and they not removed that mubarak topic to religion section and if you want RELIGION rules i want ATHEISTS rules which will mean that you can't use words like "THANK GOD" "INSHALAH" "INSHAMONKEY" etc. in any thread except religion one why the fuck you believers are thinking that you are better than non-believers?

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 17:30 ----------

Nope, read the rules, there are no infractions for the reputation messages

Apr 15, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3830470 said:
You brainwashed religion boy or whatever who you are, what did i wrong in mubarak thread? in the first posts i've said don't make a religion topic's in HANGFUCKINOUT section because you have RELIGION section for the topic like ILOVEJESUS, ILOVEMOHAMMED etc. etc. Too bad mods don't give a fuck about it and they not removed that mubarak topic to religion section and if you want RELIGION rules i want ATHEISTS rules which will mean that you can't use words like "THANK GOD" "INSHALAH" "INSHAMONKEY" etc. in any thread except religion one why the fuck you believers are thinking that you are better than non-believers?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
You are retarded.

If someone opens threads for Christmas, Mubarak or whatever, learn to get the fuck out because you're making scenes, picking fights and looking like an imbecil.

I don't care if you're atheist, that's your choice, believe [or not] in whatever you want, don't provoke others.

Mar 9, 2006
You are retarded.

If someone opens threads for Christmas, Mubarak or whatever, learn to get the fuck out because you're making scenes, picking fights and looking like an imbecil.

I don't care if you're atheist, that's your choice, believe [or not] in whatever you want, don't provoke others.
Haha, very good position, typical believer, you all Look the same to me

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I nominate Osman.

I know for sure that he'll make a fantastic moderator. He's well proven in Xtime and he's an active veteran here, whose opinion is valued and respected.
I also have some other reasons to want Os as a mod, but I'll keep those to myself :p

P.S: Plus we don't have a brother in the racist mod crew, do we?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,075
    I nominate Osman.

I know for sure that he'll make a fantastic moderator. He's well proven in Xtime and he's an active veteran here, whose opinion is valued and respected.
    I also have some other reasons to want Os as a mod, but I'll keep those to myself :p
    :scared:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)