The meaning of life (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
skiz wouldn`t it feel better if you left her rather than she leaving you? From personal experience I can say that that way it hurts less. Anyway you're young, go have fun, get laid, drink alcohol before you get old :D

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
yea! well said bro! but just imagin how good it would feel if i waited for my girl to get laid again! holly shit man! i know i wont be able to wait that long but just imagine!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
z your philosophy is so cliche i dont mean it in a bad way but it doesnt sound like you made up your own mind
He's young.. I think he's into the whole anarchy, rebel against your parents phase..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
z your philosophy is so cliche i dont mean it in a bad way but it doesnt sound like you made up your own mind
It might be cliche, but thats the way I feel. Anyways, I always make up my own mind.

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

He's young.. I think he's into the whole anarchy, rebel against your parents phase..

Actually, youre dead wrong, thats got nothing to do with it, and I dont go through phases

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Sorry if I sound rough but forget her; long distance relationships don't work and you would just torture yourself for nothing as sooner or later (considering your young age) you are bound to leave one another.

Look at it this way.

It's been done before. Long distance relationsships have been sucessful before.

So if others can do it. Y can't you?

You can't say for certain 100% that it definately won't work. So there is some % for you to cling on to ;)

Question is how much do you and her want to hang on to this?

Try.

and if you've given your all and it doesn't work.... the impt thing is that you can get over it and continue. That's all. If you try you really have nothing to loose. If you don't try.... you'll loose her straight way.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
oh crap. It wasn't Zizou :wallbang: it was skiznigit :wallbang:

ok that post above was meant for you then skiznigit

sori to go offtopic people

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
i hope it works cuz i dont know if i could live wit out her. we had so much fun in the past few days before she left that i cant imagine knowing that i havent done everything i could to make it work. i mean i cant just forget about her and move on. its not that easy at least for me. i mean weve been through everything and i just consider this as a true test in our relationship and im gonna do everything i can to make it work.

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
yea, but what im afraid of is that in few weeks im just gonna forget about her and do something really stupid like cheat on her or something stupid liket hat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)