The Lebanese political crisis!!! (16 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #961
    Okay, they maybe Ikhwan, but they are the extremists of the Ikhwan. Extremity is present in every political party or organisation. In my opinion, you can't consider such a misdeed as a reflection to the Ikwan's beliefs or methods.
    Actually all I've heard about Ikhwan is their goals in society and they are definitely in disagreement with my beliefs. So are Hezballa's. And unfortunately they are becoming stronger and stronger. I only hope that Lebanon as a whole does not go that road.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I said not entirely true. I have seen lots of women without the scarves, guess it depends on the setting and/or place...

Hell I've seen Bikinis here! :D
    That last line is interesting :D

I really don't understand why everybody is jumping on Arabic countries on such issue...I mean I don't see anybody jumping on France for not allowing Hijab in schools, or the "differentiated" treatment American's from Arabic roots get in USA...
    I am not in atack against Arab countries Rami, I just read Jack's claim about the Christians In Syria, and from my experince I am sharing my experince here.

What do you mean by saying that "Christians are not really that free"? If you mean that the system in Syria differentiate between Muslims and Christians, so you must have an evidence to prove your point. You can say that the situation of the Christians in Saudi Arabia is a little bit weird because, as I've mentioned in my previous post, most of the holy Islamic places happens to be located there. By the way, do you think that there are lots of Muslims in Vatican? And if so, do you think that their situation is much accepted? I doubt and I can see the point.
    Go read my post again, I said the system is protecting the Christians here From the extrimist Muslims aka Ikhwan muslmeen, and not the opposite..

About the freedom, sure we Christians Can't do anything here, only minor things.. we can't have a political party here for example, just like Armenians have in Lebanon (Tashnag, Hnchag), I am not talking about an Opposition or a Party to rule Syria, I am talking about A party that can have connections with Armenians outside for example..

There is a huge difference between terrorists and Al Ikhwan Muslemeen. Terrorists are blind ignorant extremists whose official language is violence. On the other hand, Al Ikhwan Muslemeen are decent sane Islamic organisation who follow the principles both Al Qur'an and the sunna of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.).

The Syrian Ikhwan are just a branch of the Egyptian Ikhwan, who are the origin to all Ikhwan Muslemeen in all the other arabian countries. Consequently, they have the same beliefs, aims and methods. Before misunderstanding me, when I say methods, I mean peaceful methods not violence nor aggression. Even though, if it happens and they use another method as an exception, so that leads me to ask one question, what are the main reason behind such a deed? Certainly, the arabian governments have the most accurate answer.
    I don't think you know anything about the Syrian ikhwans, they are no different than Terrorists, They tried to turn this place to hell, but failed, actually it was like hell 2 decades ago, Innocents died and everyone was in danger, I don't understant how that serves the Prophet Muhammad or Qoraan :faq1:

No I prefer to have this system who is against the Idea of Tawa2ef conflicts in syria

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #964
    I am not in atack against Arab countries Rami, I just read Jack's claim about the Christians In Syria, and from my experince I am sharing my experince here.

Go read my post again, I said the system is protecting the Christians here From the extrimist Muslims aka Ikhwan muslmeen, and not the opposite..

About the freedom, sure we Christians Can't do anything here, only minor things.. we can't have a political party here for example, just like Armenians have in Lebanon (Tashnag, Hnchag), I am not talking about an Opposition or a Party to rule Syria, I am talking about A party that can have connections with Armenians outside for example..

I don't think you know anything about the Syrian ikhwans, they are no different than Terrorists, They tried to turn this place to hell, but failed, actually it was like hell 2 decades ago, Innocents died and everyone was in danger, I don't understant how that serves the Prophet Muhammad or Qoraan :faq1:

No I prefer to have this system who is against the Idea of Tawa2ef conflicts in syria
    Imagine having all the Arab nations as one nation, would the then becoming minority Christians be allowed to have a party or representation? Personally, I don't think so.

everyone was killed/tortured in iraq(christians/muslims)
    Actually it was mainly Shi3a muslims.

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006
    Imagine having all the Arab nations as one nation, would the then becoming minority Christians be allowed to have a party or representation? Personally, I don't think so.

then what rab posted should not be considered as a genuine example of torture/limitations Christians recieved from arabs(unless im wrong n i'll gladly give him a chance to prove me wrong)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

I really don't know about that, It sure will be good for Arabs, Politically and Economically they will rule their own land alone, But If extrimists rule the nation, yeah it will be fucked up..

But I won't mind to unite with Lebanon, an Idea you will love it I am sure :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Jacques said:
    Actually all I've heard about Ikhwan is their goals in society and they are definitely in disagreement with my beliefs. So are Hezballa's. And unfortunately they are becoming stronger and stronger. I only hope that Lebanon as a whole does not go that road.
    As a Lebanese, you know lots about Hezballah, but what about Ikhwan? What beliefs they have and you don't agree with?

I stated before that I'm an nationalist arabian first of all, and I do need the sake of all the arabian countries including Lebanon without a doubt. And any Muslim Lebanese needs his country to develop and prosper under a democratic system. Accordingly, any Muslim, who uses violence to reach his aims, can't be considered a Muslim, he is just a terrorist. Moreover, he isn't Ikhwan, I'm sure.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

I know that you didn't oppose the Syrian system regarding that issue. But protecting the Christians in Syria from what? I'm completely against having a religious party. A religious party to serve whom; Christians alone or Muslims alone. The unbiased political party is the true solution, which must represent the Syrian people and to fulfil their requirements not to serve a specific religion. Raising of any type of political parties having religious beliefs will lead to religious discrimination. I'm completely against that.

snoop said:

And I'm against the idea of Tawa2ef conflicts in Syria as well, this may lead to a civil war.

Could you enlighten me please why the Syrian Ikhwan have to destroy their own country? What are their aims? Of course, this can't by any mean serve Islam or Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), on contrary, this is absolutely against them. Also, according to my information about Ikhwan in general (not just the Syrian ones), this is against their beliefs as they, simply, follow the principles of Islam firmly.

Why parties to Christians and parties to Muslims? At the end, they are all Arabs and they must work for the prosperity of their countries together. I believe that there must be no difference between Muslims and Christians in the arabian countries. And if there are differences, so every country has its own reasons for that. Discrimination between both religions must be vanished, but the good thing here is that we already diagnosed the disease, the next step is to find a formula, which the majority of us (Arabs) accept, to find the best treatment.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Why is bikini mentioned in CHRISTIAN rights??

What's the relationship between christianity & being nude on the beach??

Nothing...

You have to differentiate between Christians rights of practicing their religion & the desire of SOME christians to become a western community (And all of us know that this has nothing to do with christianity itself)...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    ReBeL said:

Nothing...

You have to differentiate between Christians rights of practicing their religion & the desire of SOME christians to become a western community (And all of us know that this has nothing to do with christianity itself)...
    The same thought here. :tup:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I know that you didn't oppose the Syrian system regarding that issue. But protecting the Christians in Syria from what? I'm completely against having a religious party. A religious party to serve whom; Christians alone or Muslims alone. The unbiased political party is the true solution, which must represent the Syrian people and to fulfil their requirements not to serve a specific religion. Raising of any type of political parties having religious beliefs will lead to religious discrimination. I'm completely against that.
    you are saying that you are against religious parties, but you are praising Ikhwans to heaven :confused:

Armenia is not a religion, Armenian Party will work for Armenians in Syria, by representing them, or directing them to who they should vote or support, we are around 100 000 here, it's not like we are going to compete the Arabs who are over 15million.. We can't even have our own demonstration ffs, for example About last week's incident in Turkey, the whole Armenians in every place in the world including Turkey have demonstrated against the murder of the Armenian Writer in Turkey, except us in Syria, Because the Syrian government is in good relations with Turkey :faq1:

And I'm against the idea of Tawa2ef conflicts in Syria as well, this may lead to a civil war.
    then you should be against Ikhwan then, who wants Sunnis to control Syria and not Alawis or Shi3as..

Could you enlighten me please why the Syrian Ikhwan have to destroy their own country? What are their aims? Of course, this can't by any mean serve Islam or Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.), on contrary, this is absolutely against them. Also, according to my information about Ikhwan in general (not just the Syrian ones), this is against their beliefs as they, simply, follow the principles of Islam firmly.
    look above..

Why parties to Christians and parties to Muslims? At the end, they are all Arabs and they must work for the prosperity of their countries together. I believe that there must be no difference between Muslims and Christians in the arabian countries. And if there are differences, so every country has its own reasons for that. Discrimination between both religions must be vanished, but the good thing here is that we already diagnosed the disease, the next step is to find a formula, which the majority of us (Arabs) accept, to find the best treatment.
    ofcourse every minority must have it's own representer, so there should be one party? or are you claiming that 90% of sunnis will vote for an Armenian instead of a sunni? you are dreaming my friend.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001

Nothing...

it has a connection with Christianity, as Christianity doesn't force you to cover your body or force you to worship God.. and stop it here, don't change this thread to a religion thread.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Snoop,

I totally agree with you that minorities in the Arab world lack their simple political rights just like having somebody to represent them, but don't you agree with me that the even the majority of the people are not represented in the current corrupt governments??

Rights are given for the leaders and their followers only. Nobody else, (majority or minority, Muslim or Christian, Armenian or Turkman) is given the right to say any word about that...

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #975

Nothing...

Apparently you missed my whole point, I will not bother explain it.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    you are saying that you are against religious parties, but you are praising Ikhwans to heaven :confused:
    I'm not praising Ikhwans, I was just mentioning their beliefs and their aims. Yes, I'm against the rise of religious parties including Ikhwans.

snoop said:
    Armenia is not a religion, Armenian Party will work for Armenians in Syria, by representing them, or directing them to who they should vote or support, we are around 100 000 here, it's not like we are going to compete the Arabs who are over 15million.
    Got it mate. I was just hinting at which deserves the priority. Definitely, my nation provided that the political principles shouldn't oppose my religious beliefs. An Armenian party will serve Armenians, who are part of Syria. Accordingly, there is no problem, at the end this is their natural right. :agree:

snoop said:
    then you should be against Ikhwan then, who wants Sunnis to control Syria and not Alawis or Shi3as..
    I'm not with these or those, I'm with the ones that the Syrian population needs, as simple as it is.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Snoop,

I totally agree with you that minorities in the Arab world lack their simple political rights just like having somebody to represent them, but don't you agree with me that the even the majority of the people are not represented in the current corrupt governments??

Rights are given for the leaders and their followers only. Nobody else, (majority or minority, Muslim or Christian, Armenian or Turkman) is given the right to say any word about that...
    I said the same thing but in a different way. I believe that minorities should be represented politically. At the same time, I was talking about something else; the priority is for the sake of the whole country or the sake of just a group of people instead of the others. In my opinion, to the whole country. Even though, in case of minorities, I agree with both of you.

Certainly, I'm not going to comment on the arabian leaders because they make me feel sick. :yuck:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I wonder what will happen Feb the 14th, If 14th of march will give their supporters green light to get down for Hariri's memorial.

What a day 14th of feb is.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    it has a connection with Christianity, as Christianity doesn't force you to cover your body or force you to worship God.. and stop it here, don't change this thread to a religion thread.
    Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that ;)

But yea, that is a separate argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)