The Juventus For Life Thread (8 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
My brothers!!
I m so proud of you all !!
We ve been threw hell and came back,
somehow i think more bad things are about to happen in the near future,
the signs are there, i cannot ignore them,
this will be a tough year, Juve fans will further suffer watching their team getting beaten in the field as never before.
But we will survive, the fans that will be with us beyond those difficult moments should never be questioned as glory hunters and the like.
Even though many of us dont afford to be at Delle Alpi every second week,
it doesnt mean we are less Juventini than the lucky Italians who have that privilege.
We all feel the same, we all feel that pain,
we all share that passion, we all LOVE JUVENTUS!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My brothers!!
I m so proud of you all !!
We ve been threw hell and came back,
somehow i think more bad things are about to happen in the near future,
the signs are there, i cannot ignore them,
this will be a tough year, Juve fans will further suffer watching their team getting beaten in the field as never before.
But we will survive, the fans that will be with us beyond those difficult moments should never be questioned as glory hunters and the like.
Even though many of us dont afford to be at Delle Alpi every second week,
it doesnt mean we are less Juventini than the lucky Italians who have that privilege.
We all feel the same, we all feel that pain,
we all share that passion, we all LOVE JUVENTUS!!
i agree tough times are ahead but no matter what i know ill always support juventus.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
i agree tough times are ahead but no matter what i know ill always support juventus.
:agree: Me too! Juventus has stolen my heart and my soul. I feel I cannot live without a regular "dose" of my beloved team. I hate the summer recess:cry: : I feel like a junkie going through withdrawal symptoms. I cannot wait for the new season to start so that I can watch my beloved Juve again!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
by not showing the last 2 matches of the season
dont get started with the commentating as well, the most random words pop out unexpectedly
If Al Jazeera didn't buy the broadcasting rights of Serie B, we wouldn't be able to watch Juventus for a whole year. And, they aired our match against Bari (Week 41).

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
it's true that this lady is maybe old, but i still love her;)

JUVENTUS in my heart in bad and good, i'm always with my bianconera no matter what
awwww

i love my team now and forever..i will always be there to support them
:scudetto: :bigscarf:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thanks to Juve I got a perfectionist mentality, taking best of everything...
or did I chose Juve because I was already a perfectionist ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)