The Juventus For Life Thread (10 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Though am not an azzurri fan but i always respected that in juve. Even a club like man united (that i really hate) but i respect them too for the way they used to field english players. Bayern munich too had the same tradition in germany........

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus – Pride Of Italy?
Some idiot Milan fans posted comments below that article saying how are Juventus the Pride of Italy when we were relegated to B and that Juve are the Mafia. :wallbang:

I had to remind them fools of the time they spent in B for match fixing and about Silvio Berlusconi's past record of corruption and shady dealings. :drill:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zanetti: I'm not scared of Juve Thursday 14 August, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter captain Javier Zanetti has no fear of Juventus in spite of the Old Lady’s commanding performance against Artmedia last night.

The Italian champions travel to Benfica tomorrow for the Eusebio Cup and are in high spirits after victories over Bayern Munich and Ajax.

But they were given a reminder last night that they will need to be at their best to retain their grip on the Scudetto this term as Juve lit up the European stage.

“Am I scared of the Bianconeri? No, we aren’t scared of anyone, but we respect everyone,” Zanetti insisted. “I’d always bet on us to win.

:melayyanandmessi:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He didnt say anything wrong, on the contrary said exactly the suitable comment a captain should say about his team and opponents.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
he didn't say they respect everyone in that interview, he said he/they respect Juve but they're not scared of any team..."

I love Camo's quote when he said Inter players sh*t in their pants when they play Juve. It's true.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
he didn't say they respect everyone in that interview, he said he/they respect Juve but they're not scared of any team..."

I love Camo's quote when he said Inter players sh*t in their pants when they play Juve. It's true.
That was priceless. Camo always says good quotes; he have a lot of attitude.

gencho-07

Avanti La Vecchia Signora
Aug 24, 2008
My Dream Team Is :

Coach : Lippi

_______________________BUFFON_______________________
______________MELLBERG________CHIELLINI_____________
___DANI ALVES__________________________DE CEGLIE____
______________SENNA________SISSOKO_________________
__CAMORANESSI______________________GIOVINCO_______
_______________DELPIERO_______AMAURI_______________

Aug 30, 2008
Hey, I was trying to locate a couple of tossers that used to be in this place. They go by the name of Carlo D and Ahmedios. I recall that they used to get beat up quite regularly here and tried to set up their own forum somewhere else. Just the other day I got a message claiming that Ahmedios was going to try a coup-d'etat on this place. Where the heck did they end up anyhow?

:flag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)