The...I want this player to Juve thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
not manninger? :p i know a few arsenal fans this season who are gutted to let him go all those years ago looking at his form this season
Well we were talking about dream signings. But yup, it would have been much better having Manninger between the posts than Almunia, that is based on current form.

he's close but not quite...
Who is better than him?
Exactly, i can't think of anyone in particular better than him. For me its between him and Chielleni on who the best centerback in Europe is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
in matters of ability alone Gallas is the ultimate CB for me, after him a long list, but no one is as classy as rafa marquez doing his thang or agger on how easy he makes it look, so CBs ought to be judged as a tandem and yes vidic and rio are currently the best

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Excuse me, Gallas?

I've always thought he was overrated, in Chelsea Carvalho and Terry were ahead of him in the pecking order(so he was played as a fullback). In Arsenal, we expected him to be the leader of our defense, but he was more like the leader of our demise.

Good defender, but nowhere near the world's best if you ask me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Excuse me, Gallas?

I've always thought he was overrated, in Chelsea Carvalho and Terry were ahead of him in the pecking order(so he was played as a fullback). In Arsenal, we expected him to be the leader of our defense, but he was more like the leader of our demise.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
we need fullbacks and creativity, we are well supported in the forward area's so i guess i would opt for a trident-

Sergio Ramos,Patrice Evra,Xavi

.....................................Buffon
Ramos............Lagrotaglie............Chiellini ...............Evra

....................... Sissoko................Poulsen

.................................Xavi

...................Giovinco.............................Del Pie
................................ Amauri

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we need fullbacks and creativity, we are well supported in the forward area's so i guess i would opt for a trident-

no camo :cry:

Jul 15, 2006
Defensori: Christian Zapata/Rafael Márquez/Mamadou Sakho/Rafinha/Yuri Zhirkov

Centrocampista: Franck Ribéry/Marek Hamšík/Sofiane Feghouli/Michel Bastos(Fred)/Tomáš Rosický

Attacante: Danijel Aleksic, Henri Saivet, Gabriel Obertan, Walter.

Dream: Nemanja Vidić, Michael Essien, Franck Ribéry

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Excuse me, Gallas?

Well said. Coupled with his attitude, and his tears vs Birmingham City (I think it was them), I dont want him anywhere near my Juventus.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

I didn't think of Xavi. He'd be perfect.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Vidic as Chiellini partner
De Rossi or Xavi as Momo partner
Ribery as Nedved replacement
but i don't think it will happen

I hope we can get Obi Mikel, Eboue when they contract expired
Zuniga to replace Grygera
Jankovic or Michel Bastos for Nedved replacement
Zapata for Chiellini partner in defence also Criscito coming back from loan
and Walter or Salvio to add more creativity in forward

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
You want Zuniga to replace Grygera and still you want Eboue, please as back-up for Zuniga or the otherway around. If you want Eboue as a winger, you should check how much he sucks for Arsenal. Zapata in worst case could be Andrade all over again, and would take a big chunk of our budget. Mikel is definately good but couldn't imo offer too much more to our mid. We need to sell IQ or Trez or both before we buy another forward, just to make room. Bastos and Jankovic are both good and could be available for a reasonable price.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No.. i mean i hope we buy Zuniga, but in other case he's too expensive we can try Eboue who is out of contract ... or it'll be either way, we can try get Eboue, but if he sign a new contract for Arsenal, we buy Zuniga
About Zapata, i like him very much and actually doesn't know what kind of he had this season... I know it from first when players get a knee injury like Andrade especially if the injury is very worse... it will be very risky... so what kind of injury?
For Obi Mikel, we only can get him if we can offload some of our DM.. He is very young and talented... and if u see that Momo are better than him in defence, i see Obi Mikel as a more complete DM in terms of attacking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)