The...I want this player to Juve thread (101 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As I said I`d still go for C.Ronaldo Messi and Ribery but the best for us would be Ribery Fabregas and Messi (he is so good that even though we don`t need a player in his position he would make us a lot better)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I didn't think of Xavi. He'd be perfect.
i think so, he would be perfect for that formation and his guile and craft would open up defenders for the forward line

As I said I`d still go for C.Ronaldo Messi and Ribery but the best for us would be Ribery Fabregas and Messi (he is so good that even though we don`t need a player in his position he would make us a lot better)
BRILLIANT we could lose every game 7-6 but at least we wwould be entertained

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i think so, he would be perfect for that formation and his guile and craft would open up defenders for the forward line

BRILLIANT we could lose every game 7-6 but at least we wwould be entertained
as I said its not the wisest decision
and believe me if we buy those 3 we won`t be losing 7-6 or 1-0 we will win serie a as we will be dominating but you are right we do need to strengthen our defence

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
how would we be dominating? we would have 3 attacking players and the rest of the team covering back as none of these guys would cross over the halfway line, this reads like a sheiks transfer wish list

Juve's problem is that we need more down the wings, preferably from WB's which is why i feel we could be best served going for quality LB+Rb while adding a playmaker into the fold. our forward line is formidable, in fact probably one of the strongest in europe right now, our problem is keeping opposition teams out.
with good quality down the flanks and a strong core we could easily play a playmaker in the hole,getting support down the flanks and having the option of crosses coming in from deep or through incisive play in midfield.
throwing in a couple of supremely talented attacking wingers would certainly make us more entertaining, but it would fail to address our main problems and leave us susceptible to counter-attacks everytime a move broke down

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
how would we be dominating? we would have 3 attacking players and the rest of the team covering back as none of these guys would cross over the halfway line, this reads like a sheiks transfer wish list

Juve's problem is that we need more down the wings, preferably from WB's which is why i feel we could be best served going for quality LB+Rb while adding a playmaker into the fold. our forward line is formidable, in fact probably one of the strongest in europe right now, our problem is keeping opposition teams out.
with good quality down the flanks and a strong core we could easily play a playmaker in the hole,getting support down the flanks and having the option of crosses coming in from deep or through incisive play in midfield.
throwing in a couple of supremely talented attacking wingers would certainly make us more entertaining, but it would fail to address our main problems and leave us susceptible to counter-attacks everytime a move broke down
Ribery as left wing to replace Nedved Messi to replace DP as DP is great but he isn`t getting any younger and Messi is probably the next big thing since Maradona. C.Ronaldo to replace Camo
Out 2 attacking midfielders and a forward in 2 attacking forwards and a forward
Messi could play as an attacking midfielder but he would be as great as a forward

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yes but AGAIN our problem is in the full back areas not forward areas and if we were only able to bring in 3 quality players i would not be looking to fill the forward line as that is like putting on a hat to keep warm because you are not wearing trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)