The...I want this player to Juve thread (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Some say that Stefano Guberti's move to Bari is a masked loan by Juve that will take him for free next summer. He could be used as backup to Pavel's successor.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
soooo....Silva or Ribery or Diego?? who would be the best fit for Juve? I'm thinking Ribery (since we seemed to be linked now with all 3)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
No.. i mean i hope we buy Zuniga, but in other case he's too expensive we can try Eboue who is out of contract ... or it'll be either way, we can try get Eboue, but if he sign a new contract for Arsenal, we buy Zuniga
About Zapata, i like him very much and actually doesn't know what kind of he had this season... I know it from first when players get a knee injury like Andrade especially if the injury is very worse... it will be very risky... so what kind of injury?
For Obi Mikel, we only can get him if we can offload some of our DM.. He is very young and talented... and if u see that Momo are better than him in defence, i see Obi Mikel as a more complete DM in terms of attacking...
Mikel is the best option if you want someone to break Montero's record in red cards :tup:

I really don't rate this guy and can't understand what people see in him, he is yellow/red cards collector at best...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
yes but AGAIN our problem is in the full back areas not forward areas and if we were only able to bring in 3 quality players i would not be looking to fill the forward line as that is like putting on a hat to keep warm because you are not wearing trousers
Actually our problem is the mid and the defence!
the defence is more tested since our mid lacks dominance
If our mid would dominate we would be tested less since the other team would have less oppurtunities to do anything

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Silva so we don't have to change the formation and also he is more of a winger than Diego is,but I would love to see this midfield.

Gio
Silva-----Camo
Ninja.

Sexy

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Mikel is the best option if you want someone to break Montero's record in red cards :tup:

I really don't rate this guy and can't understand what people see in him, he is yellow/red cards collector at best...
NO NO just bring in Santacroce and he'll definately bring home that red card record trophy in a few years.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Actually our problem is the mid and the defence!
the defence is more tested since our mid lacks dominance
If our mid would dominate we would be tested less since the other team would have less oppurtunities to do anything
wait a minute are you watching the same team? any reasonable minded idiot could see taht we are strong straight down the core of our team Buffon-Legro+Chiellini-Sissoko+Poulsen/Zanetti-Amauri+delpie up front. our weakness is down the wings, we have little width save for Camo. the real problem is that we have a lack of pace, positional sense and quality crossing from the WB's .

but hey if you think that the CB's and midfiled are the weakness then by all means go ahead and buy attacking wingers! this fan can see where our true problems are and forward areas are the last place we should be looking to strengthen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)