The...I want this player to Juve thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If that were to happen,Dusan would bang half of brazil.Infected with std's of all sorts,come back to turin & sleep with half of the juve squads gf's causing utter chaos.

Not a good idea Mark.:D
Hey shut up!

PS I'd call you to join me. (not to bang you but to join me banging the other half of brazil)

:p

I think Secco would do a better job using FM.
Indeed.

Eh Mark hurry and get in already.I'm ready to find some good talents in Brazil. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes we need Recoba, a player who delivered one good performance every 3 years, that too against Piacenza
recoba was a good player, should never of joined inter though, thats what killed him in the end. but still we dont need a 'recoba' nor did we ever own the guy, so i dno what alex was on about.

Various games this season, also during the olympics. Currently the best talent in the portuguese league along with Moutinho. This is why it would be wise if we signed these two players before Real madrid or worse inter milan sign them:tup: i always want the best for my club.
quaresma was the best talent in portugal before he moved to inter, so that doesnt mean di maria would be a wise purchase looking at quaresma's performance. buying from portugal is a straight 50/50 risk, and we dont have that kind of disposible income to risk buying on players like that. clubs like madrid and inter are different because they can afford to risk, even if they flop because they got the income to buy someone else. we dont! so stop making out that di maria and moutinho are gods gift to football because they arnt. dont forget di maria's wage demand will be similar to schweinsteiger's id imagine, yet schweiny is up for free, played at a higher standard league, and has alot more to show in terms of what he can do on the big stage than di maria ever has.

Looks like the imbred is back.
honestly lay it off, if you expect any of us to take you seriously, grow a pair of balls and start talking like an adult, your insults will only get you into trouble, and this is comming from one who's done it and got the T shirt. so lay it off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol2: except you're the one who sounds like the iNbred...you do know that your father shouldn't have married his sister, because marrying so close in the family can lead to retardation, which we can clearly see that you are from your posts
and deformation of the body, like you could end up being a hermaphrodite :D maybe the brain is the main muscle in the ass and his balls in the head

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve battle Mrs Schweinsteiger Sunday 30 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli blasted Bastian Schweinsteiger for letting his girlfriend derail the transfer to Turin.

“Schweinsteiger is an excellent player and we are talking about it,” confessed Cobolli Gigli to Tuttosport.

“I cannot say that he is officially of interest, because we have not yet finalised the situation within the club hierarchy.”

According to reports emanating from Germany, the Bayern Munich man’s biggest obstacle keeping him from the Bianconeri is that Sarah Brandner does not want to move to Turin.

“I saw photographs of her in the newspapers and she is a beautiful woman. However, a great player should not let his career be dictated by such matters.

“He should be given the freedom to choose the solution that seems most opportune purely from a sporting point of view.”

This is not the first time an Italian club has had problems with WAGs, as Andriy Shevchenko famously requested a transfer from Milan to Chelsea because his wife wanted to live in London.

Cobolli Gigli was in an expansive mood after Juve’s 4-0 victory over Reggina last night.

Coach Claudio Ranieri hinted that the comments ruling them out of the Scudetto race were above all superstitious.

“If we don’t want to say anything, that does not mean we have no belief or are lacking ambition,” added the President.

“I have every faith we can be there in the final sprint finish.”

Channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)