The...I want this player to Juve thread (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that's not his fault...a retarded person can't admit he's a retard, can he
pish. yeah i was a bit over-excited about the whole paro fabregas thing, just much like ale vs pele and just much like chiellini vs ronaldo, though i'am still pretty pissed that iniesta (regardless of the fact hes barca but he is deserved to be recognised eventhough he wont win it) and chiellini were not recognised.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You need some rest andy,your fuse has blown.
yeah do need a rest, spend all week working on several assignments and suffering from sleep loss and anxiety. night night all

You mean he needs to check in to the nearest mental institution
done that, they got a mistaken identity, they were looking for you instead.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Moutinho is so great, I assume that Sporting have been rejecting approaches from heaps of big clubs?

Only Everton have been lined with him.

He isn't even the best player at Sporting, Veloso is.
:lol2: :lol2: nobody had even heard of Moutinho before Euro 2008
I understand stressing the fact that Moutinho isnt a great player or such, and not overrate him, but your efforts to downplay is exaggerated and deceitful. Firstly, he is a quite talented and a very good player who is becoming more and more accomplished, Sporting has set too high of a price for him for clubs to want to go after him (Everton are so desperate they are willing to overpay, like with Fellaini), and he himself has reluctantly agreed that he would play one more season with them.

But thats irrelevant, why I quoted you two is thats its untrue to say no one has heard of him, obviously, but even more bizzare to say Veloso has been better. Moutinho is their captain, and their best player player, and its not even Veloso that comes second, but likes of Liedson and others. Veloso himself is a perfect case of hype and being known in name only. Because he plays badly for Sporting and continues to (he has some skill yes, but does zip for them in the league), hasnt done anthing to prove himself whatsoever.

I know a Sporting fan, and he cant stop talking about how annoyed he is about Veloso, and how big clubs should buy the hype and give Sporting good money for him etc. On the contrary, he has nothing but praise for Moutinho, who yes, isnt great or anything, but is a quite promising and very useful regista.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
:D

I'll translate the related part.

The conductor: Granpa, you want me to stop the bus and kick you off? Pay for the ticket.
The old man: Let me ask you something, please. Can i take this ride for free? My son is in the army, i'm paying him a visit and i need every single penny.
The conductor: No, you must buy a ticket.
The guy with the hat: Let the old man go. Your business won't fall if he won't pay. Can't you see that he's poor?
The old man (angry) : Who's poor ? Me? Fuck you, i'm not poor. Let me show you that i'm not poor. Give me 5 tickets !

The old man reacted the same way as cunninlynguists. :D
well at least I know for sure I'm a real balkan guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)