The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
id like to see guilherme at juve with diego...it would be nice to get some south american talents for a change. are we still eyeing buonanotte? its obvious our scouts are in south america so i wonder if we might actually finally end up signing someone from there...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats why its important to make an offer as soon as possible.
then what? loan him out for a season or 2, by the time they return they're on the bench, money well and truely wasted, if we arnt even playing italy's brightest talent in the form of giovinco i can hardly imagine us playing any of these talents. the last south american talent we bought, to my records it was rubens olivera who had a string of good games under capello, his pinnacle of a juve career

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
last season he was by far the best righback in the Ligue. Before that he was never anything special. He was always good going forward, but it wasnt until last season where he really improved the defensive side of his game.

Claude Puel(Lyons coach now) has to get the credit for his development, Puel is imho the best Ligue manager in terms of getting the best out of players(see Bodmer, Keita, Makoun and Mirallas).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Does Lazio have an option to buy Zárate after his loan stint ends?
I dont think so. Al-Sadd might decide to keep him i heard. I dont believe he'd be okay with that though. But he was never too special for them in the first place.

btw, does anyone watch the Qatari league here?? Zarate's team Al-Sadd would be one sick team if they do keep him. They've got Feindouno , Khalfan Ibrahim and Filipe Jorge already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)