The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Let's test that theory shall we..
Okay first you need to register a film production company(call it whatever you like)setup office somewhere neutral like Switzerland & make sure you have $20k as a deposit to secure her services.

Ill do the rest,Vlatko,Bozi,Rab,Boner,Burke,Andy,Pado,Tahir,Cuti & Eazy E will be the male cast members that shall do all the hard work in no particular order.

Let me know when your ready.:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If they agree to sell him to us yes. :D

I think Milan have their eye on him. btw, what's up with Senderos? Did he play 1 single minutes with those f*ckers?

I think we should buy Legrottaglie from Besiktas and the best young Italian CB from Manchester City Giorgio Chiellini.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'm just putting this here for consideration in a year or two if things go the way I see them go...

Name: Viktor Elm
Club: Kalmar (Heerenveen from December)
Position: Central midfielder
Height: 192 cms
Weight: 87 kgs

This guy looks really interesting to me. Not a wonderkid but more of a "late" bloomer at the age of 22. He is a two-way central midfielder and still racked up 15 goals and 7 assists in 29 games this year, being the key man behind small club Kalmar's first ever national title. He has signed for Heerenveen and will start to play for them as soon as the season in Sweden is over which is one game to go. He also got his first call up to the NT last time around against Portugal but didn't have any playing time yet.

Elm is a physically strong dynamo in the midfield, left footed, scores beautiful freekick and long range goals, has a nice vision and passing range, etc.
So far he's impressed only against the weak opposition offered in the mediocre Swedish top division but I do see this guy go pretty far and Heerenveen should be a suitable first step in his international career. Secco, make the early call...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Think he will thrive real nice in the Dutch league, decent talent. Will be interesting to what kind of level he can reach, depending on how he proves himself in a suitable enough league like that.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For a young dude, Santacroce is showing some serious consistency. He was bad ass against Milan before he went off injured. I'd definitely settle for him as my second choice if C-Za doesn't arrive eventually. Zapata has been for quite a while though, hasn't he? Hw was injured at he end of last season and hasn't played a game this season I think.

Jul 15, 2006
For a young dude, Santacroce is showing some serious consistency. He was bad ass against Milan before he went off injured. I'd definitely settle for him as my second choice if C-Za doesn't arrive eventually. Zapata has been for quite a while though, hasn't he? Hw was injured at he end of last season and hasn't played a game this season I think.
Great Cassie avatar :tup:, Either of Santa or Zapata would be perfect.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Hatem Ben Arfa just had a fantastic game against PSV. His vision and passing is amazing. He had two very nice assists. Wouldn't mind seeing him at Juve ;)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Hatem Ben Arfa just had a fantastic game against PSV. His vision and passing is amazing. He had two very nice assists. Wouldn't mind seeing him at Juve ;)
Now there's a Giovinco copy if I ever saw one. Many players such as Modric and Diego can co exist with him, but I doubt Ben Arfa could. It's one or the other.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2 Juve scouts will be watching Fiorentina-Bayern tomorrow. Tuttomercatoweb say they are there for Schweinsteiger.

Funny stuff...some 9 year old kid wanted Bastian's autograph so he nicely signed his name right in front of Karl Heinze Rumenigge who then told him, you know what your signing right?

It was a Juve scarf. :D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Great Cassie avatar :tup:, Either of Santa or Zapata would be perfect.
With you on that...specially Zapata

2 Juve scouts will be watching Fiorentina-Bayern tomorrow. Tuttomercatoweb say they are there for Schweinsteiger.

Funny stuff...some 9 year old kid wanted Bastian's autograph so he nicely signed his name right in front of Karl Heinze Rumenigge who then told him, you know what your signing right?

I want that kids autograph hahah

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

i just can not get comfortable with the thought of schweini in a juve jersey.

i got something against ugly pigs and he is a really ugly guy, besides he does not

look or act like he is a smart guy, neither.

so not nice looking and not smart, what has he to offer else ?

honestly i think his football skills are not good enough to come up for his ugly face, simple mind and not existing character (he often just disappears in matches).

there are some ugly guys that do have skills like ronaldinho & ribeiry but bastian is just ugly, without the necessary skills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)