The...I want this player to Juve thread (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why, do you like useless players. Then you must be a big fan of Molinaro & Knezevic. There is a reason why we are 9th in the league.
While we're at it, why don't we sell these guys as well?

Timothy Nocchi
Antonio Piccolo
Carlo Pinsoglio
Raffaele Alcibiade
Lorenzo Ariaudo
Abdoulaye Bamba
Salvatore D'Elia
Andrea De Paola
Marco Duravia
Ivan Mignano
Federico Mirarchi
Simone Serino
Luca Castiglia
Yago Falqué Silva
Luca Gerbaudo
Giuseppe Giovinco
Fabrizio Lazzeri
Luca Marrone
Domenico Pirrotta
Fausto Rossi
David Junior Toukam
Carlo Vecchione
Alessio Curcio
Ayub Daud
Simone Esposito
Ciro Immobile
Alberto Libertazzi

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Just ship out the crap and bring in quality, it's not brain surgery. Get rid of:

Molinaro
Knezevic
Andrade
Zebina
Tiago
Marchionni
Edkhal

Bring in:

Agger
Rafinha
Bale
Moutinho
Modric
Douglas

= problem solved.
If you can contribute 200 million that will help. Who is Douglas? Michael Douglas?
You can also go to Man U forums and suggest them to sell John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher, Johnny Evans, Gary Neville. It requires leg surgery, brain surgery, heart surgery etc. for someone to suggest such your idea.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
AS Roma has 7 points and if they don't watch out they'll be in relegation status soon. Ofcourse if they keep up this negative preformance, clubs will become interested in their players.
Since he was linked with us, I'll repeat Aquilani. Do you guys think that there's a possibility in signing him during the winter break or next season?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not that I want these players but Ive heard quite a lot about these players.If anybody gets to see them playing regularly let me know on their abilities.

Marcelo Moreno & Hatem Ben Arfa

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not that I want these players but Ive heard quite a lot about these players.If anybody gets to see them playing regularly let me know on their abilities.

Marcelo Moreno & Hatem Ben Arfa
I've seen plenty of Ben Arfa. And i think of him as one of the most talented players in France, his close ball control and dribbling are out of this world. But the problem with Ben Arfa is his attitude, he's the french Cassano.

Under the right guidance and direction i believe he is capable of being a top player thats for sure.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I've seen plenty of Ben Arfa. And i think of him as one of the most talented players in France, his close ball control and dribbling are out of this world. But the problem with Ben Arfa is his attitude, he's the french Cassano.

Under the right guidance and direction i believe he is capable of being a top player thats for sure.
Ive googled him & he's quite the character but he has undoubted ability.He was classed as one of lyon's gems along side Benzema.My mate told me there was quite the rivalry between the two.Ben Arfa will most probably go to Arsenal where he should shake off his issues & fulfill his potential.What was the reason for Lyon selling him besides his attitude,rivalry with Benzema & financial gain?

Now Benzema is a class act of his own!Id love to see him in a Juve jersey someday!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He had an argument with the club and he wanted to leave, now he's in Marseille, and guess what?? he got into an argument with Gerets as well( L'OM manager ) because he didnt start the classico against PSG.

Benzema is a fantastic player and the biggest talent in France no doubt about that.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He had an argument with the club and he wanted to leave, now he's in Marseille, and guess what?? he got into an argument with Gerets as well( L'OM manager ) because he didnt start the classico against PSG.

Benzema is a fantastic player and the biggest talent in France no doubt about that.
What a tool! Thats what happens when players get cocky & think they are biiger than the team!Anyway one player from your team i would have love to have signed for Juventus is Nasri.He's not doing to bad but i expect fireworks from him very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)