The...I want this player to Juve thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a tool! Thats what happens when players get cocky & think they are biiger than the team!Anyway one player from your team i would have love to have signed for Juventus is Nasri.He's not doing to bad but i expect fireworks from him very soon.
Nasri's is actually doing better than expected he's adapted very fast to the EPL, i expected him to take a while. He's been very good for us this season, but he's a bit injury prone.

Jul 15, 2006
Nasri's is actually doing better than expected he's adapted very fast to the EPL, i expected him to take a while. He's been very good for us this season, but he's a bit injury prone.
Yeah, I noticed that too man.. Talking about injury prone where is Tomáš Rosický?

You know I love Trez but Benzema is...WOW! There's no other attacker I'd want in Juve more. Huntelaar, who?
In that sense, yes. If I could choose another striker at Juve it would be Benzema, with Bafetimbi Gomis being around my 6-7th choice.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I could and in that case, I'd get over Trezeguet in a hearbeat.
Not so much for me but Trez would be "rested" quite a bit.

He's vision & skill is sublime!

You know I love Trez but Benzema is...WOW! There's no other attacker I'd want in Juve more. Huntelaar, who?
Put him in your avatar then!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, I noticed that too man.. Talking about injury prone where is Tomáš Rosický?

In February when he first got injured, it was supposed to be 3 weeks, ever since then it has been setback after setback..poor bloke, he was such a good player.

Jul 15, 2006
In February when he first got injured, it was supposed to be 3 weeks, ever since then it has been setback after setback..poor bloke, he was such a good player.
Gotdamn, that sucks for your team. When he was at Dortmund, I always wished to see him at Juve, Neddy always went out of his way to reccomend him too, unlucky with the injuries though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)