The...I want this player to Juve thread (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
That's about right,he's great going forward with his pace.I don't see why he wouldn't be able to improve his defensive play though,his body is impressive for a 20 years old.

Oh and BTW Cigarini was doing great for Atalanta before he got injured.We still could get him for a reasonable price at the end of the season before the big clubs join in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a big risk if you expect them to be your big mid or defence signing like with failures like Tiago and Andrade.

But De Silvestri, despite his inconsistency and flaws, has quite clearly promising qualities to become a really good fullback, and signing him as a squad player would be a good move IMO.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve ponder Kjaer swoop Wednesday 5 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of first team performances have been enough to convince Juventus to plan an offer for Palermo’s young Danish defender Simon Kjaer.

The 19-year-old centre-back has made two starts for the Rosanero since signing from FC Midtjylland in the summer and got his first goal for the club against Chievo on Sunday.

Juventus have done a lot of business with Palermo in recent months. The Bianconeri paid £18m for Amauri this summer and sold Davide Lanzafame and Antonio Nocerino to the Sicilian side.

Claudio Ranieri has struggled to find a consistent central defensive pairing this year, primarily because of the sheer amount of injuries his backline has suffered.

The Denmark Under-19 international would offer him another option and also rejuvenate what is an ageing Juventus defence.

“I don’t speak Italian, but it is not a problem,” said Kjaer today. “Fortunately Coach [Davide] Ballardini speaks English and this makes things easier.

“I am learning a lot in Italy from a technical and tactical point of view. I had never studied the movements in the penalty area and the type of marking that one should put into effect on the pitch.”

When asked how he felt after scoring his first goal for the club, Kjaer simply replied: “It has been a dream.”

Channel 4

Can't be no better than Criscito

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i just can not get comfortable with the thought of schweini in a juve jersey.

i got something against ugly pigs and he is a really ugly guy, besides he does not

look or act like he is a smart guy, neither.

so not nice looking and not smart, what has he to offer else ?

honestly i think his football skills are not good enough to come up for his ugly face, simple mind and not existing character (he often just disappears in matches).

there are some ugly guys that do have skills like ronaldinho & ribeiry but bastian is just ugly, without the necessary skills ...
:wth:

you alright mate??

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
:wth:

you alright mate??
what points do the most of you not get ?

that i do not like players that do not step up to the game, when it's needed and

often disappear in matches ?

that i do not like players that do have mediocre skills and are only hyped because they play in a german national team (where is hardly competition for the spots)

that i do not want some brainless beavis and butthead-like guy (poldi and schweini resemble them prett well) in juve?

i don't want to win games only by scaring the opponent with some pimpleface.

that i rather would take some palladino with mediocre skills than some horror frankenstein-version of him with the same skill ?

i do chose my girls (at first) by the looks and what is wrong with wanting juve to have players that do not look like clearasil experiments gone in the wrong direction?

that does not mean, that i would not like to have some ribeiry or ronaldinho players in juve ... that does only mean that i think schweinsteiger is so far below ribeiry (for an instance) that he has had trouble getting a spot in the first eleven for some time even without bayern having a notable winger that has international class except from ribeiry!

i want a juve teams with players that look like humans and not some ogre fest left-abouts in jerseys... hell, you guys must've loved the movie shrek!

don't tell me you would go for the uglier looking player if you had to chose between two players of the same class?

imo bastian has nothing to offer what palladino did not had offered except for a stronger (not more precise) shot !

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Juve ponder Kjaer swoop Wednesday 5 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of first team performances have been enough to convince Juventus to plan an offer for Palermo’s young Danish defender Simon Kjaer.

The 19-year-old centre-back has made two starts for the Rosanero since signing from FC Midtjylland in the summer and got his first goal for the club against Chievo on Sunday.

Juventus have done a lot of business with Palermo in recent months. The Bianconeri paid £18m for Amauri this summer and sold Davide Lanzafame and Antonio Nocerino to the Sicilian side.

Claudio Ranieri has struggled to find a consistent central defensive pairing this year, primarily because of the sheer amount of injuries his backline has suffered.

The Denmark Under-19 international would offer him another option and also rejuvenate what is an ageing Juventus defence.

“I don’t speak Italian, but it is not a problem,” said Kjaer today. “Fortunately Coach [Davide] Ballardini speaks English and this makes things easier.

“I am learning a lot in Italy from a technical and tactical point of view. I had never studied the movements in the penalty area and the type of marking that one should put into effect on the pitch.”

When asked how he felt after scoring his first goal for the club, Kjaer simply replied: “It has been a dream.”

Channel 4

Can't be no better than Criscito
He actually is quite good. I hope we get him, he just needs more muscle, as do Criscito.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whats worse, that you are actually judging so much on a players being signed on their looks, or the fact you think Palladino is as good as Schweini :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

that i do not like players that do not step up to the game, when it's needed and

that i do not like players that do have mediocre skills and are only hyped because they play in a german national team (where is hardly competition for the spots)

that i do not want some brainless beavis and butthead-like guy (poldi and schweini resemble them prett well) in juve?

that i rather would take some palladino with mediocre skills than some horror frankenstein-version of him with the same skill ?

i do chose my girls (at first) by the looks and what is wrong with wanting juve to have players that do not look like clearasil experiments gone in the wrong direction?

that does not mean, that i would not like to have some ribeiry or ronaldinho players in juve ... that does only mean that i think schweinsteiger is so far below ribeiry (for an instance) that he has had trouble getting a spot in the first eleven for some time even without bayern having a notable winger that has international class except from ribeiry!

i want a juve teams with players that look like humans and not some ogre fest left-abouts in jerseys... hell, you guys must've loved the movie shrek!

don't tell me you would go for the uglier looking player if you had to chose between two players of the same class?

imo bastian has nothing to offer what palladino did not had offered except for a stronger (not more precise) shot !
Are you an 1860 munich fan or something? What do you have against Bayern players? Or are you Burke's double acc?

Juve's entire squad could look like the adams family & i wouldnt give a shit provided that they deliver when it counts most!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They'll link us with every young kid who plays one good game. I liked his last game but I want to see more of him before saying we need him. We do need a young CB for the future no doubt about it.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Whats worse, that you are actually judging so much on a players being signed on their looks, or the fact you think Palladino is as good as Schweini :lol:
actually watching not only a few games of bayern does lead to the impression that both are totally clueless what to do with the ball, when they have it at their feet ... palladino does only dribble, while schweini does more coward passes than tiago did last season (cation: exaggeration!). i terms of getting into the game, putting your mark on the game and being decisive with passes schweinsteiger has pretty few things to offer ...

i can not even tell how he got that few assists that were counted for him. must have been some lucky shot that bounced of the keeper and toni just tapped in.

please people, watch him play for bayern and than judge him !

i don't know if this site does provide good information in general, but even they do rate schweinsteiger no more then ordinary class

http://www.skysports.com/football/euro2008/player-profiles/0,23132,12023_92098,00.html

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
actually watching not only a few games of bayern does lead to the impression that both are totally clueless what to do with the ball, when they have it at their feet ... palladino does only dribble, while schweini does more coward passes than tiago did last season (cation: exaggeration!). i terms of getting into the game, putting your mark on the game and being decisive with passes schweinsteiger has pretty few things to offer ...

i can not even tell how he got that few assists that were counted for him. must have been some lucky shot that bounced of the keeper and toni just tapped in.

please people, watch him play for bayern and than judge him !

i don't know if this site does provide good information in general, but even they do rate schweinsteiger no more then ordinary class

http://www.skysports.com/football/euro2008/player-profiles/0,23132,12023_92098,00.html
They also rate Alex at 5... good job there v!RtU@l... sorry v1r7uAl... fuck it... your name is too hard to spell...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

i don't want to win games only by scaring the opponent with some pimpleface.

I too dont rate the player dont get me wrong.

But what has his looks got to do with any of this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)