The...I want this player to Juve thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2007
I think he does not care about defense. He is really young and promising attacking midfielder. But my personal oppinnion is that we don't need him in Juve. We need someone with more experience. Like Diego. We already have Giovinco who is also promising youngster.
Forza Juve

b.a.m

Oct 4, 2008
Diego would take giovinco's spot and since we have placed our faith in him then we should keep it.

Thiago Neves is with Hamburg and apparently he has been playing well.

Anyway, i agree with Mark to some extent about the midfielder type. A player like Deco, ballack would be perfect as these players play in any type of formation and tactic without problems and lift the quality of the team immensely.

But if you ask me, we need a top defender first and foremost. We have good players in the back that compliment that type of player but its just that missing piece. And it is going to be a challenge to find that player because there aren't many available player atm.
if we are looking for that type of player, may i suggest Manuel Fernandes, plays for
Valencia. look a lot like davids.

and his goal vs man utd

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Heck no to Manuel Fernandez.

Assiati is talented but just a rookie who hasnt done zip so far. Compared to Affellay who is more or less the finished article despite his age, he is quite a classy player. Good squad player at worst, would be nice pickup. He is one of few players worth getting in the dutch league. Him, Huntelaar, Sulejmani etc.

b.a.m

Oct 4, 2008
Heck no to Manuel Fernandez.

Assiati is talented but just a rookie who hasnt done zip so far. Compared to Affellay who is more or less the finished article despite his age, he is quite a classy player. Good squad player at worst, would be nice pickup. He is one of few players worth getting in the dutch league. Him, Huntelaar, Sulejmani etc.
yes to some extent, assiati is talented, dare i say it, he the next Wesley Sneijder, BUT like i said, has a BIG attitude, thinks hes the big fish when he like you said "hasnt done zip so far". good buy, but the attitude make a bit unpleasant

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What makes you have these doubts,I heard he was impressive for Bremen today along with Pizzaro.
Today he played a bit deeper than usual. Not phenomenal. My doubts are about moving to a new championship. Playing against better D's, not Barzaglis. :D Serie A plays a more tight game...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
very well said as usual mark...but...if not diego...who?.. give me an italian..or a player that is used to play in italy and he is doing great, and he could come at juve..for a good fee...and that plays diego's position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)