The...I want this player to Juve thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I know no goal articles are allowed on the forums but look what I found. :lol:

Poll Results: Go For Diego, Juve!

The readers have spoken, and a hefty percentage believe that Juventus' best choice for a January signing is none other than Werder Bremen star Diego...

Yes, Diego led the runnings with almost half of the voting - 44% to be precise. One of his backers was 'Juve Prince' from Munich:

"Without even thinking, Diego is the most needed in Juve right now. our weakest link is the midfield and what we lack there is the spark and creativity to build up chances for our strikers. Nedved isnt the player he was once and Camo is the only source of creativity but he's been off form lately! Diego could bring life back to Juve, so he should be our primary target, but I can't see him coming in January..."

Could it be our very own Juve Prince?

Hes a celebrity :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Zapata and Zhirkov would cost about 20m each. Alonso and Ivanovic could cost about 20m each. 40m spent wisely would cover a lot of gaps in the team. And these are just examples of ~20m players, you could also buy Grosso for 10m and Schweini for free that could upgrade the team. I dont think it's wise to splash out 40m on one player in our current situation.
I don't get why folk jst speak about transfer fees.

Wages are the big deal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
u give 12 milion for 2,3 years to a player..comparing to 20 milions u spend it cash in an instance ...
And you pay 12 more million for taxes.

If a player who earns 5m eur a season signs a 5 year contract then you're paying 50m eur for his wages only (25m for him+ 25m for taxes). Add the 20m for the transfer fee and you get a total of 70m eur.
People talk about 20m eur while in fact it's a 70m eur investment.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We had a department meeting today,they brought up a case about a customer wanted to buy a truck, he was to choose between a Scania 420 HP and a Volvo 440 HP. The Scania is obviously more expensive but the vehicle specifications are exactly the same. The 20 HP difference is nothing.

The came out the service cost, Volvo's service cost is 150€ more per month, that's 1800 € more per year and the truck's price is around a 100 000€. He opted for the Scania only because of the lower service cost.

This is basically what Alen is trying to say, the service cost is like the wages and the vehicle price is like the transfer price and wages have A LOT to say in signing a player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
pff..well...u always learn things :)...anywho..in romania are 20% taxes...
The same in Spain. 20% of the total goes for taxes in Spain while the taxes are incredibile 50% of the total in Italy.
That's a huge disadvantage for Italy.

Galliani complained thousands of times about the taxes and he kept repeating that things must and will change pretty soon. I thought that with "pretty soon" he was implying Berlusconi's comeback as a prime minister but so far nothing happened (regarding the taxes in football).

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
50% tax is certainly reasonable for a high earning professional. Many countries have a different tax system for footballers which is quite unfair. Why should they pay any less than others?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Cristian Ledesma’s agent has confirmed Juventus and Inter are in talks with Lazio to avoid the player invoking FIFA’s Article 17.

“I know that both Juve and Inter have spoken to President Claudio Lotito,” agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito told Sportal.it.

“We had asked for a clarification before the start of the season, but that did not come, and now negotiations with Lazio are completely blocked.

“We are not putting our foot down for the sake of it, but we think there has been a lack of respect.”

Ledesma’s contract expires in 2011 and as early as June he could invoke Article 17 to break off the deal early for a small fee.

“Cristian has a contract, but could use Article 17 to free himself in June,” confirmed D’Ippolito.

“He will certainly remain in Rome until the end of the season, but then we will make a decision.”

The problems between Ledesma and Lazio have been dragging on for many months, as Lotito repeatedly cancelled meetings to discuss a contract extension and wage boost.

The player considered that a snub and has since warned this will be his final campaign in the Biancocelesti shirt.

With both Juve and Inter showing an interest and the threat of that buy-out clause on the horizon, it is possible Lazio will sell Ledesma in January instead.

“At this moment we have no preference between Juve and Inter. Cristian is not afraid of fighting for his place, so we will evaluate every aspect, not just the technical and tactical ones.

“Every Coach would love to have a player like Ledesma at their disposal, because he brings balance to the side and is a precious addition to any squad. He would have no problems finding space at Juventus or Inter.”

channel4.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:wallbang: our trio will never learn from their mistakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)