The...I want this player to Juve thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I know no goal articles are allowed on the forums but look what I found. :lol:

Poll Results: Go For Diego, Juve!

The readers have spoken, and a hefty percentage believe that Juventus' best choice for a January signing is none other than Werder Bremen star Diego...

Yes, Diego led the runnings with almost half of the voting - 44% to be precise. One of his backers was 'Juve Prince' from Munich:

"Without even thinking, Diego is the most needed in Juve right now. our weakest link is the midfield and what we lack there is the spark and creativity to build up chances for our strikers. Nedved isnt the player he was once and Camo is the only source of creativity but he's been off form lately! Diego could bring life back to Juve, so he should be our primary target, but I can't see him coming in January..."

Could it be our very own Juve Prince?

Hes a celebrity :lol:
:D Rami, you've got some explaining to do. :p
It's me :D
I wanted to see if they'll pick my comment since the poll outcome was expected :p

Marko, need more explanation? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Who's next markus?.
I don't know but I hope it's not another Almiron/Ledesma quality player. I will sound redundant but we need creativity in the mid. A guy that's aware of the defense part but with some magic foot. A good dribbler would be asking for too much and that player type plays more on the wings or as a playmaker. We need a guy that can no doubt take Momo, Poulsen, Zanetti, Marchisio, Tiago...'s spot in the mid any day without creating trouble between them because he's damn good and they know it.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm talking about a center mid. Gerrard, Lucho...type players. If a guy like Ledesma would join us and start over the players we have they'd be trouble in the dressing room IMO and I'll say it again, Diego would fail in Serie A. :oops:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm talking about a center mid. Gerrard, Lucho...type players. If a guy like Ledesma would join us and start over the players we have they'd be trouble in the dressing room IMO and I'll say it again, Diego would fail in Serie A. :oops:
I'm not so sure, I think Diego definitely has the technical qualities to be great in Serie A

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Neves just joined a Bundesliga club, didn't he? will be kinda hard to get him right now...Banega can't even start for Atletico, don't think he is that much better than any of our current CMFs

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Yes its Wolfsbourg wasen't it?.Banega ya I know was being sarcastic,unfortnatly its a shame we coulden't snap Deco up in the summer and Werder want big money for Diego so not many options realisticly anyways I woulden't mind seeing Modric here even though it isen't going to happen.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
even if Bremen demand a crazy fee, I'm sure it can be negotiated...and if Secco has learnt ANYTHING from the past 2 mercato seasons, it's that you cannot be cheap when you are trying to create a Championship team...for 2 seasons he has tried to make the affordable deal and it hasn't really worked out...reasonable prices will only get you reasonable players, and not the talent that can win you a Scudetto or the CL...I would say we have the backups to a great squad, but we need to add some top class talent to truly take Juve back to the top...and on Modric, I'm not convinced...sure his club is struggling but his personal performances have not been that great either

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Yes its Wolfsbourg wasen't it?.Banega ya I know was being sarcastic,unfortnatly its a shame we coulden't snap Deco up in the summer and Werder want big money for Diego so not many options realisticly anyways I woulden't mind seeing Modric here even though it isen't going to happen.
Thiago Neves was bought by HSV Hamburg.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Diego would take giovinco's spot and since we have placed our faith in him then we should keep it.

Thiago Neves is with Hamburg and apparently he has been playing well.

Anyway, i agree with Mark to some extent about the midfielder type. A player like Deco, ballack would be perfect as these players play in any type of formation and tactic without problems and lift the quality of the team immensely.

But if you ask me, we need a top defender first and foremost. We have good players in the back that compliment that type of player but its just that missing piece. And it is going to be a challenge to find that player because there aren't many available player atm.

Zulfi

Jul 26, 2008
Ledesma type player is what this team needs and he will most likely come cheap. Ledesma is the player who can quickly get the ball up the field or to the flanks. His delivery is really world class. But that being said, the defensive side to his game isnt the best and Raineri's preferred 4-4-2 with 2 holding midfielders would not suit his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)