The...I want this player to Juve thread (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
very well said as usual mark...but...if not diego...who?.. give me an italian..or a player that is used to play in italy and he is doing great, and he could come at juve..for a good fee...and that plays diego's position
He doesn't have to play in Italy either. I just think Diego fits well with Bremen and found his comfort zone. The experience with Porto(can't really judge him on that though) and with the NT doesn't excite me.

I prefer a bigger dude that can handle the rough play. We won't play with a playmaker so a guy on the left in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 would be the ideal. My pick would be Schweiny. I wouldn't mind Zhirkov who could be used as LB in certain occasions. Cazorla is another guy on the list but not in the top.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
He doesn't have to play in Italy either. I just think Diego fits well with Bremen and found his comfort zone. The experience with Porto(can't really judge him on that though) and with the NT doesn't excite me.

I prefer a bigger dude that can handle the rough play. We won't play with a playmaker so a guy on the left in a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 would be the ideal. My pick would be Schweiny. I wouldn't mind Zhirkov who could be used as LB in certain occasions. Cazorla is another guy on the list but not in the top.
Schweinsteiger?He is schockingly inconsistent which worries me about him.If it wasn't for that he'd be an ok squad player in my opinion.

Capel is free aswell at the end of the season:eyebrows:Highly unlikely though+his wages would be off the chain propably.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Schweinsteiger?He is schockingly inconsistent which worries me about him.If it wasn't for that he'd be an ok squad player in my opinion.

Capel is free aswell at the end of the season:eyebrows:Highly unlikely though+his wages would be off the chain propably.
Yeah but he's free also. Didn't know Capel was. Interesting.

I'd take Bastian and use him on the left until Camo leaves Juve.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Capel would be smashing...and Sevilla aren't known for having high wage players...the problem will come from Madrid and Barca
That's exactly the problem.All big teams want to outbid each other and the club who gets him is screwed with his high wages.Flamini-Milan.

Yeah,I'd probably take him aswell but from what I've heard his wages aren't exactly small neither.I'lll try to find out what he earns if that's possible:D.

Edit:He apparently earns 1.8 m €/season.Not as much as I expected.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007

I had a strange feeling when I read that part.

Schweinsteiger on a bosman would be a very nice transfer, he can cover for both the left and right side.

On a sidenote, apparently Pasqual will leave Fiorentina in january. It's been like a year since I've seen him play so I'm not updated on his progress. But he was a fantastic crosser at the time. His defensive skills were average though.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Appiah was a scapegoat when he was here. People are forgetting so fast. In two years time, when our new sucky LB makes his presence known, people will go on about the glory days of Molinaro.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
you don't know that and I don't either so we'll have to waste 30m on him to see. :andy:
I agree.

He is a good player, but not worth what we would have to pay to get him.

Nice player, but won't work for us until we get a new coach who plays a different formation.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I'm sure we have more. We spent more on Sissoko last January, and that was without CL.

The money is there, just not the will to spend it. FIAT has profits in the billions, but Juventus is a very small part of their empire, and pouring investment into Juve wont see as big a return compared to if they invested it in some of their other businesses. Whereas our patron b4 was deeply in love with the club, the current group don't really care. I'm not saying we should turn into a prem club, throwing large sums of money around, but were capable of more than free transfers and bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)