The...I want this player to Juve thread (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Did you not read what I said? Like I said, WE JUST STARTED THE STADIUM PROJECT, hence the tight budget.
Just because we are building a stadium does not mean we wont buy players dude. You don't pay the cost of a house when u build it.. you pay for it over time. We wont be broke when we are building the stadium.

We will still buy a CM, a winger (Schweinsteiger?), a full back and probably a Cb within the next year.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Just because we are building a stadium does not mean we wont buy players dude. You don't pay the cost of a house when u build it.. you pay for it over time. We wont be broke when we are building the stadium.

We will still buy a CM, a winger (Schweinsteiger?), a full back and probably a Cb within the next year.
Lies. A defensive midfielder and a forward in January, and a mediocre right-back on a Bosman for June. :weee:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
nice to see optimism. but they are bound to buy some players for those positions. and we are not broke like that other guy says we are
It was a half-joke. I'm not too optimistic about any acquistions under this regime, but I'd like to think even they realize that those positions need to be reinforced.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
not really...there are some players that can make a true difference on the field and help us for that cash...an attacking midfield (i suppose)
Of course there are. Buffon and Nedved in our team are perfect examples for that.
But in our situation giving 40m for one player probably means that he'll be the only player we'll buy and one player, no matter how good he is, can not make a huge difference, considering that the other stars of our team are too old and too injury prone to help him win trophies for Juve.
Atm i'd rather get two 20m eur players (of course, 20m being a fair price for them. I'm not talking about overpaying for someone whose realistic price is ~8-10m) than one worth 40m eur.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Zapata and Zhirkov would cost about 20m each. Alonso and Ivanovic could cost about 20m each. 40m spent wisely would cover a lot of gaps in the team. And these are just examples of ~20m players, you could also buy Grosso for 10m and Schweini for free that could upgrade the team. I dont think it's wise to splash out 40m on one player in our current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)