The...I want this player to Juve thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
Ален;1772767 said:
:lol2:

Man, just imagine. He's Bosnian, his surname is a Bosnian muslim one and his first name is Zlatan.
They don't need to know how good he is. They'll start hating on him the moment we'll sign him and they'll find some poor excuse for their hatred.
I'll proundly wear a shirt with his name on.

I wonder if he fasts?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ален;1772767 said:
:lol2:

Man, just imagine. He's Bosnian, his surname is a Bosnian muslim one and his first name is Zlatan.
They don't need to know how good he is. They'll start hating on him the moment we'll sign him and they'll find some poor excuse for their hatred.
And he also grew up in Sweden. Imagine the debates. :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:p actually because we have had this situation 1000000 times already...a player gets linked to us by papers, ageents etc.... when in actual fact he is up for renewal...in the end he renews with the same team and people get their hopes dashed

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
:p actually because we have had this situation 1000000 times already...a player gets linked to us by papers, ageents etc.... when in actual fact he is up for renewal...in the end he renews with the same team and people get their hopes dashed
Still, its Bayern. And they can be pretty weird when it comes to renewing contracts. Kovac, Ballack... Gone away on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)