The...I want this player to Juve thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
One thing Juve must NOT do is look for the next Del Piero or Nedved...they r once in a lifetime players that can never truly be replaced...we should keep normal expectations from every1 that Juve look to sign...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Juve should go for Tranquillo Barnetta. He plays always some awesome matches with the Swiss NT Team and he play very well at Bayern Leverkusen. Left footed player can play on the right or on the left wing. and with 22 years a sure investigation for now and future. Somebody see Switzerland-Brasil? Nice Match of Senderos and of Luisao...this Luisao guy seems to be interesting...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
One thing Juve must NOT do is look for the next Del Piero or Nedved...they r once in a lifetime players that can never truly be replaced...we should keep normal expectations from every1 that Juve look to sign...
True, but we should get players that can do things for us like DP and Nedved did, not literally next DP & Nedved.

Anyway, Barnetta would be awesome, just like Ribery.

What happened with us linked with Lassana Diarra & Mascherano? One of them would be a good addition.

I´ve seen Huntelaar finally, he could be a direct replacement for Trez.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark83 said:
True, but we should get players that can do things for us like DP and Nedved did, not literally next DP & Nedved.

Anyway, Barnetta would be awesome, just like Ribery.

What happened with us linked with Lassana Diarra & Mascherano? One of them would be a good addition.

I´ve seen Huntelaar finally, he could be a direct replacement for Trez.
I think the emergence of Marchisio has slighlty dimmed the chances of those 2 joining us...too much money to be spent on a DMF anyway

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
I think the emergence of Marchisio has slighlty dimmed the chances of those 2 joining us...too much money to be spent on a DMF anyway
I don´t think Diarra would be expensive, probably we would get him on a loan and have an option to permanently keep him.

Could be good player for the future...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
mark83 said:
I don´t think Diarra would be expensive, probably we would get him on a loan and have an option to permanently keep him.

Could be good player for the future...
I would prefer we groom Marchisio for the role Tachhi did so well for us...why look somewhere else when u have an excellent prospect already?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
I would prefer we groom Marchisio for the role Tachhi did so well for us...why look somewhere else when u have an excellent prospect already?
Yeah, but let´s not forget we will get Olivera, Gasbarroni, Kapo, Miccoli, Tacchinardi back, although I think all these players won´t do us any good.

Still I would give a chance to Miccoli and Kapo.

Jul 28, 2002
ahmedz said:
if u have a better player in ure squad then u always have to "sacrifice" some1...did lippi not "sacrifice" baggio for ale?
Why waste money one someone who isnt better than the people in the squad already, and doesnt have the potential either?

Not a "sacrifice" id like to take, more like punishment.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Cobolli wants the scudetto for 2008 and I should remind you that the CL final is in Rome in 2009. ;)

Let's say(worst case scenario) we sacrifice Buffon, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

I say we replace them with Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry. We shouldn't accept offers lower than 55m € for the best keeper in the world, 20m for Trezeguet and 10m for Camo.

Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry would cost about a total of 45m €. That leaves us with 40m € to spend elsewhere + the money we get for other players we sell.

OUT: Buffon, Birindelli, Tudor, Giannichedda, Mirante(loan), Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Belardi, Guzman, Zalayeta, Zebina, De Ceglie(loan), Legrottaglie, Urbano, Miccoli, Kapo, Olivera...

IN: Amelia, Pisani, Barzagli, Mascherano, Sicignano, , Ribéry, Huntelaar, Trini, Sneijder, Milito, Sagnol, Faty.

Amelia; Sagnol, Kovac, Barzagli, Chiellini; Ribéry, Mascherano, Zanetti, Sneijder; Huntelaar, Bojinov.

Sicignano; Pisani, Faty, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Paro, Marchisio, Nedved; Milito, Palladino. Trini, Piccolo, Del Piero.

I have no doubt we will keep 1-2 or even 3 of our top guns if we really want to contend for the Serie A and CL. That's our pee-wee management to decide.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
mark77 said:
Cobolli wants the scudetto for 2008 and I should remind you that the CL final is in Rome in 2009. ;)

Let's say(worst case scenario) we sacrifice Buffon, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

I say we replace them with Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry. We shouldn't accept offers lower than 55m € for the best keeper in the world, 20m for Trezeguet and 10m for Camo.

Amelia, Huntelaar and Ribéry would cost about a total of 45m €. That leaves us with 40m € to spend elsewhere + the money we get for other players we sell.

OUT: Buffon, Birindelli, Tudor, Giannichedda, Mirante(loan), Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Belardi, Guzman, Zalayeta, Zebina, De Ceglie(loan), Legrottaglie, Urbano, Miccoli, Kapo, Olivera...

IN: Amelia, Pisani, Barzagli, Mascherano, Sicignano, , Ribéry, Huntelaar, Trini, Sneijder, Milito, Sagnol, Faty.

Amelia; Sagnol, Kovac, Barzagli, Chiellini; Ribéry, Mascherano, Zanetti, Sneijder; Huntelaar, Bojinov.

Sicignano; Pisani, Faty, Boumsong, Balzaretti; Marchionni, Paro, Marchisio, Nedved; Milito, Palladino. Trini, Piccolo, Del Piero.

I have no doubt we will keep 1-2 or even 3 of our top guns if we really want to contend for the Serie A and CL. That's our pee-wee management to decide.
You know, that doesn't look half bad, amico mio. :pint:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yeah but it's too many changes and I don't see us losing out Trez, Camo and Gigi at the same time. It was just a worst case scenario like I said.

:pint:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hypothetically we sell Trez Camo and Gigi right??? So immediately we need RMF GK and CF

so...1st things 1st we shoot Secco :) ;)
then...get Ameila Ribery and........dunno who could replace Trez honestly...Huntelaar is too inexperienced...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@mark- great plan and effective players, but am not a big fan of alot of players leaving and bringing like a new team, so lets hope our management could keep the backbone of the current team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)