The...I want this player to Juve thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Sampdoria have revealed that Gennaro Del Vecchio could be sold for as little as £3.5m next summer.

The 28-year-old has been a revelation since his move from Lecce during the summer and did enough in pre-season to earn his first call-up to Roberto Donadoni’s Italy squad.

The latest reports suggest that the Don was not the only one to be impressed by Del Vecchio, as Roma are seemingly keen on signing the midfielder.

“We put our faith in a player who was relatively advanced in his career, but whom we thought was technically very good,” said Sampdoria director general Giuseppe Marotta.

“Now he has been called up by the Nazionale, is important in our midfield and scores goals,.

“At the end of the season we could look at a few proposals. In Italy, as Roma are following him.

“It's difficult to predict what will happen now, but we cannot value Del Vecchio at anything less than £3.5m,” declared Marotta.

The director general had recently stated that the club’s relationship with Roma was excellent and it would have been “pleasing for Sampdoria if Gennaro went on to wear such a prestigious jersey.”

The Genoa-based outfit will travel to Cagliari on Sunday in what promises to be an interesting match, as the Islanders are still in search of their first victory of the season.
--------------------------------------------------------
could be a good player.Hes been putting in some great performances.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
We dont need Del Vecchio. With his qualities we have still a lot of midfielders like gianni, zanetti and more younger paro. so del vecchio will be a waste of time and money.

Van buyten would be nice but he is very expensive now because he has changed to bayern only at this summer and he is still avanced with his age (30).

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dalton said:
I'd like to see future attack with Adriano-Gilardino in juventus shirt
It would be awesome to nick Gilardino from AC Milan one day as payback for the Inzaghi-deal. But I don't think it will ever happen. He supported Juventus as a child, though, as most Italians usually do. :toast:

I think we'd stand a bigger chance of getting Adriano to be honest, although not now. But no way is he gonna finish his carreer at Inter where no player can fulfil their great potential! No matter where this player goes in the future, he'll be a better player there. Hopefully we'll gain promotion this year and bring him into a better environment!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dont think we would need any sort of help to attract players to Juve...if theyare not interested then thay can f@@k off...no player in football is ibgger or more important than Juventus FC

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ahmedz said:
I dont think we would need any sort of help to attract players to Juve...if theyare not interested then thay can f@@k off...no player in football is ibgger or more important than Juventus FC
That's right!!!!! :ferocious

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
my dream is ribery and suazo ... what oace and what creativity! imagine them with some kind of partnership in midfield both running up exhanging balls and destroying defences wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)