The...I want this player to Juve thread (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
Erik-with-a-k said:
Would this be in A or B?
Of course i mean in A.

i don't think that we will be the favourite to get the championship but i'm sure we will achive the champions league's position and have the prospect to build a very attractive team for the next years. as long as the money i heard that Kadafi will give us some and that Angieli's family will spend some money.i 'm very optimistic about the future and i think Juve will soon be back on the top.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Becoming competitive doesnt concerns only our mooves, but of our adversaries too,
our managers made clear that they wont invest big but slowly build a competetive team within 5 years, next year we will buy some good promissing material and 3 starters:
-Barzagli
- a keeper if we sell Buffon but we wont get Amelia when Milan+Chelsea are interested, or an attacker if we sell Treze (not Robinho or Cassano yet)
-A DM but not Mascherano

We might need another winger if Neddy retires, we might need another RB if we sell Zebi

Now about been competitive, we will be competitive with those additions, Inter is anyway a "handi" team but if Roma or Milan invest some money already being a step ahead of us, we leave us no space to compete...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
How about Cris from Lyon?
although hes very tough on the ball but he could be tough on the player sometimes.A bit too clumsy for my liking. But that could be worked on so i wouldnt mind him(although am not the biggest fan of brazilian defenders)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think the biggest problem is that some players could also leave us.
if camo and trez want to go and we sell buffon or nedved retieres we have some real problems.
but if we are able to keep them and to build some youngsters in the squad we only need 2-3 players.
defenetly 2 defenders and an creativ player in the middel would be good too.

in the formations you posted are some players i don't belive that they r coming like ribery or diego.
ribery can go to milan "inter" manu lyon real chelsea or something like that because they have the money and the cl spot.
why should a player who didn't love juve come to us if he gets more money somewhere else

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
mondo1 said:
i think the biggest problem is that some players could also leave us.
if camo and trez want to go and we sell buffon or nedved retieres we have some real problems.
but if we are able to keep them and to build some youngsters in the squad we only need 2-3 players.
defenetly 2 defenders and an creativ player in the middel would be good too.

in the formations you posted are some players i don't belive that they r coming like ribery or diego.
ribery can go to milan "inter" manu lyon real chelsea or something like that because they have the money and the cl spot.
why should a player who didn't love juve come to us if he gets more money somewhere else

i think these players can find a sure place at the first team at Juve contrast with the others teams you said and so they can show their skills and be trusted from Deshams.And when Juve became again on the top these players will be a part of it.Finally you should'nt forget that Juve has a great history and anyone respect her and want became a member of her.even more the players we mention.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
abt the discussion between vlat&rscafan

ofcourse it is always better to keep or current players as they would have more understanding of the conditions of the team and with the players.

if Trezi was to leave then i wouldnt want Tevez as a replacement. We need someone with the same goalscoring mentality. A guy that would deliver 15,20 + goals every season.
We have many (9 and a half) strikers in the team already.

Sep 19, 2006
sateeh said:
abt the discussion between vlat&rscafan

ofcourse it is always better to keep or current players as they would have more understanding of the conditions of the team and with the players.

if Trezi was to leave then i wouldnt want Tevez as a replacement. We need someone with the same goalscoring mentality. A guy that would deliver 15,20 + goals every season.
We have many (9 and a half) strikers in the team already.
agreed on the trezy stuff! what about mighty LUCA is there any chance we could snatch this boy next season! he is with no doubt on of the best strikers in the world now!! & he also played already with Boji & they did pretty well together!1

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
gagarini1 said:
Nooo :))) no Van Der Sar :) He sucks:)

Well believe me Peruzzi would be well enough in serie B:)

Is montero too old?:) Lets bring him back:) dont you like him guys?:)

Are you kidding me?

I already said Peruzzi is going to retire, so he won´t be good in any league.

Yeah, let´s bring Montero, Iuliano, Paramatti, Ferrara, Di Livio and Toricelli back.:disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Cronios said:
Now about been competitive, we will be competitive with those additions, Inter is anyway a "handi" team but if Roma or Milan invest some money already being a step ahead of us, we leave us no space to compete...

We are all aware of it and I already made peace with it.

I know we won´t be hot contenders for Scudetto, but I´m hoping for a place in CL, even if we have to go through 3rd Qualifying Phase.

But be aware of one thing! If Michel Platini becomes president of UEFA, he will reduce Italy´s teams in CL on three instead of four!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
IF juve get promotted and Fiorentina get relegated I think we have a good chance of getting Pazzini and/or Toni
And maybe, we can get Mutu back.
We would ahve the entire strike force of Fiorentina, but would that be positive if they relegate?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
rscafan said:
And maybe, we can get Mutu back.
We would ahve the entire strike force of Fiorentina, but would that be positive if they relegate?
I don't think Mutu will come back. Pazzini is injured for like 4 months so if Fiorentina get relegated it is not his fault. And who is better to replace Trezeguet then Toni?

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
mark83 said:
Are you kidding me?

I already said Peruzzi is going to retire, so he won´t be good in any league.

Yeah, let´s bring Montero, Iuliano :D , Paramatti, Ferrara, Di Livio and Toricelli back.:disagree:
I'm kidding man:)

Its kinda makes me sad when you mention these players:) What a great time it was:) Great Juve! I miss these guys!:)

Year 95/96/97/98 Juve was FANTASTICO!:))

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
nesta may leave milan

we should try him and barzagli and that way we can make him a big star again like cannavaro

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct25e.html

Nesta set for Lazio return? Wednesday 25 October, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Nesta is yet to extend his deal with Milan and could return to Lazio, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The defender is currently contracted to the Via Turati outfit until 2008, but has not yet started any discussions with the club to extend the deal.

This has fuelled speculation that he would favour a return to the capital city, where he played with the Biancocelesti from 1993 to 2002.

Rumours suggest Lazio President Claudio Lotito would be ready to make an immediate offer to bring the 2006 FIFA World Player nominee back home as early as January, although the defender is currently paid over £2.8m per season.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani was eager to deny that there are no problems with Nesta, who allegedly would like his newborn daughter Sofia to grow up in Rome.

“Nesta still has two years before his contract with us comes to an end, there is no rush to discuss an extension,” said the Rossoneri official.

Nesta could therefore decide to honour his agreement with the San Siro outfit and then return to Lazio on a free transfer deal.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
if Nesta leaves Milan it will be for his hometown(Lazio) not for another team in the north.
Even Cannavaro said when his contract with Real Madrid finishes he would like to go with Napoli once again

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That would be fantastic deal although it won´t happen.

How old is Nesta?

And I sincerely believe Cannavaro would play for Juve once again, although I don´t think Juventus would sign him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)