The...I want this player to Juve thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mark77 said:
This mercato season will be the all-time worst. :(

We can assume that Del Piero, Marchionni, Chiellini, Birindelli, Kovac, Bonnefoi, Giannichedda, Zanetti, Bojinov, Olivera, Zalayeta, Blazaretti and possibly Nedved will be part of the team. We can add some loaned out players like Paro, Masiello, Palladino, Volpato, Legrottaglie, Kapo and maybe Tudor if he wants to stay.

That makes 20 players and means we could field:

Mirante; Balzaretti, Legrottaglie, Kovac, Chiellini; Giannichedda, Zanetti, Nedved; Marchionni, Bojinov, Del Piero.

Bonnefoi; Birindelli, Masiello; Olivera, Tudor, Paro, Kapo; Zalayeta, Palladino.

We'd need a LB and a CB. Piccolo can play CB and Batolucci or Zammuto for LB if they are indeed LB's.

Secco could go for a tall forward like Lucarelli a better CB than Legrottaglie like Ujfalusi or Canini and if he dosen't like Mirante; Amelia(sell Buffon), Peruzzi(Buffon on loan), Frey or the comeback kid Isaksson. :D
I think Mirante can cut it.
I hope that we will be having this mercato situation,only this season,and next to jump into Serie A, which would make a great difference.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
i like balzaretti as well, he seems very smart and his style is similar to zambrottas as well.

I also think that Olivera is talented and hope that he can play to his potential.
Lucarelli would be a great addition eventhough i am not a communist enthusiast. We need somone who is good in front of the net and he seems to be the only realistic solution.

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
let's observe the most likely departures:

-buffon

-thuram, cannavaro, zambrotta

-emerson, vieira, camoranesi

-trezeguet, ibrahimovic

these are 9 of 11 players from the starting 11!

as a buffon replacement i'd love to see frey coming in, with didi as coach, why not? frenchs like frenchs... or the younger amelia, as abbiati seems gone to toro...

in defense we recalled legro and masiello, that's a start but me must reforcing this part of the team. firstly i think tudor is a must as is the young coda guy, which we were linked over the last two seasons.

midfield: zanetti and paro in. aswell as marchionni, who will rock next season. olivera and kapo will get their chances under didi, that's sure, but a player i would love to see back in our side is CHIUMIENTO, this could be his chance to show everyone this potential.

attaque: with bojinov and palladino we have two young and hungry players which could turn into stars, and lucarelli will be a hitman if he joins, but for the future del piero we should look at guiseppe rossi, even if it will be hard to buy him....

team:

-------------------------frey/amelia------------------------

--------balza---kovac-----coda/tudor-----chiellini-------

--------------zanetti---------------nedved----------------

----------------------chiumiento/olivera------------------

--------bojinov------------lucarelli-------------del piero---

or:

--------------------------frey/amelia-----------------------

-----balza-------kovac---------coda/tudor-------chiellini--

---------------zanetti----------------nedved---------------

--marchionni------------bojinov---------------del piero----

-------------------------lucarelli------------------------------

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
allrounder said:

-buffon

-trezeguet, ibrahimovic

as a buffon replacement i'd love to see frey coming in, with didi as coach, why not? frenchs like frenchs... or the younger amelia, as abbiati seems gone to toro...

in defense we recalled legro and masiello, that's a start but me must reforcing this part of the team. firstly i think tudor is a must as is the young coda guy, which we were linked over the last two seasons.

midfield: zanetti and paro in. aswell as marchionni, who will rock next season. olivera and kapo will get their chances under didi, that's sure, but a player i would love to see back in our side is CHIUMIENTO, this could be his chance to show everyone this potential.

attaque: with bojinov and palladino we have two young and hungry players which could turn into stars, and lucarelli will be a hitman if he joins, but for the future del piero we should look at guiseppe rossi, even if it will be hard to buy him....

team:

or:

I'd have it more like:

Amelia

Balza Kovac Tudor Chiellini

Marchionni Zanetti Oliveira

Nedved

Del Piero Bojinov​

or

Amelia

Balza Kovac Tudor Chiellini

Marchionni Nedved Zanetti

Del Piero

Bojinov Lucarelli​

although I think we wont have amelia or frey and lucarelli
instead we'll have Mirante and Palladino

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
allrounder said:

-buffon

-trezeguet, ibrahimovic

team:

or:

Where is Zalayeta ? He din't mention anything about leaving ...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
xcen3x said:
Maybe they should bring back Legrottaglie from Bologna he was never given a proper chance to show his qualities on pitch, and also try to keep Zalayeta .
It will be a promising attack with Bojinov and Zalayeta , if Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic leave.
Mate,Legro was there 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 he played for Siena.He is with us now,and I assure you that you're gonna see "all his qualities on the pitch"(I'm ironical).

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark77 said:
This mercato season will be the all-time worst. :(

We can assume that Del Piero, Marchionni, Chiellini, Birindelli, Kovac, Bonnefoi, Giannichedda, Zanetti, Bojinov, Olivera, Zalayeta, Blazaretti and possibly Nedved will be part of the team. We can add some loaned out players like Paro, Masiello, Palladino, Volpato, Legrottaglie, Kapo and maybe Tudor if he wants to stay.

That makes 20 players and means we could field:

Mirante; Balzaretti, Legrottaglie, Kovac, Chiellini; Giannichedda, Zanetti, Nedved; Marchionni, Bojinov, Del Piero.

Bonnefoi; Birindelli, Masiello; Olivera, Tudor, Paro, Kapo; Zalayeta, Palladino.

We'd need a LB and a CB. Piccolo can play CB and Batolucci or Zammuto for LB if they are indeed LB's.

Secco could go for a tall forward like Lucarelli a better CB than Legrottaglie like Ujfalusi or Canini and if he dosen't like Mirante; Amelia(sell Buffon), Peruzzi(Buffon on loan), Frey or the comeback kid Isaksson. :D
I think Mirante can cut it.
i know , really bad.

I say forget abt lucarreli, mybe we could get Foti from sampadoria and i think we went for the wrong youngster from viola as we should've went for Pazzini.
Anyway we have options upfront with zalayeta, palladino and the others.

Ujfalusi would be great if we can bring him in.Dont know if viola will sell him and if wants to come in anyway.Mybe we could get castellini from sampadoria or mybe Di Loreto or Kroldrup from viola who could be decent.We could also check our chances with pasqual again.

In any cases chiellini should be tried in CB.

The keeper situation is where we have more choices between mirante and Bonnefio who should feel that the chance has came knocking on the door, finally.
We also have the choice of Bogdan Lobont, Frey's no2.Dont think Amelia would want to come here, as livorno offer him europe.
I think we shouldnt buy any keepers at the moment but give the youngesters a chance until january.

But the defenders are a neccesity

Boksic

May 11, 2005
what is the situation with Coda the Centreback from Empoli?I thought we loaned him out for last season. He would be good to bring back!

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006
Sergio Ramos, extremely versatile in defence, Joaquin to play on the right in midfield, he plays the flanks like no other...

striker id love Fernando Torres to come to Juve but thats not even close to being likely especially with Juve in serie b now :cry: ... trade Zlatan for Cassano and sell Trezeguet is he wants to leave and bring is Rodrigo Palacio (Boca Juniors)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Now that a certain CB is gone I want this kid. DD knows him very well and he's a versatile player. Plays CB or RB.

Gaël Givet
1.81m
80.5kg
Oct-09-1981

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Refresh my memory...did we actually sell Tacchinardi outright to Villareal?

Damnit. We need our Alessio now more than ever.

Another big thank you goes to those two idiots Moggi and Capello for selling such a great stalwart.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Players from Deschamps' Monaco I would love to see play for Juventus:

Gael Givet: A very strong tackler and good marker, and as Mark says Deschamps has a great understanding with him. He could turn out to be a very good player with Juventus.

Jerome Rothen: Yes, he was a one hit wonder under Deschamps, and is now some average hack for PSG. But if he can regain his form under Deschamps and show his real ability like he did in 2004, I think Rothen could be a risk worth taking as long as we can get him on the cheap...very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)