The...I want this player to Juve thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
At this stage, I wil say let's use some of our youngsters, sure some of them maybe inexperienced, but with a higher chance of Juventus dropping to B, we might as well use them and develop a whole new system so that they will mature and become better players. Who knows these players are what we need to become champions

As for Piccolo, I think that playing as a CB wouldn't be a bad option as well. After all they are young and it is good to test them out in those positions. I prefer Balzaretti to the left, since Chiellini has no chance (or should I say desire) of playing with Juventus.

About adding Schweinstiger to the team, no way, Bayern is willing to protect both him and Lahm

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
u guys are dreaming...zhixin is right...at this stage juve history, the best we can hope for is to exploit our youngsters fully!

There's no need for additional players. Stick to the ones that want and can stay, then give our youn ones a run out to fill the empty positions...simple as that....

Who knows, may be a De Rossi will pop up...Aquillano r sumthin....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ZhiXin said:
I prefer Balzaretti to the left, since Chiellini has no chance (or should I say desire) of playing with Juventus.
Why do you make things up? Where'd you get that idea?

You're also contredicting yourself; You want youngsters to play, but not Chiellini.
Chiellini is by far our best youngster, he should definately play.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dominic said:
Why do you make things up? Where'd you get that idea?

You're also contredicting yourself; You want youngsters to play, but not Chiellini.
Chiellini is by far our best youngster, he should definately play.
That's a difference, I didn't say I don't want Chiellini to play

But I'm saying Chiellini will not play for a Serie B team, it is stated somewhere. And he complained about not getting enough playing time as well last season, so I'm not expecting him to stay unless he is willing to play in Serie B.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Dominic said:
And you speak of dreaming... Why would those come to a Serie B club when they are getting plenty of playing time in rome?
He means "maybe a player of the De Rossi or Aquilani calibre will appear for Juventus"

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i might get shot for this,but what about signing sol campbell for for a one off season?

he's a free agent if im not wrong.if cannvaro leaves,then signing campbell to help us get back into serie A might work out imo.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
axlrose85 said:
i might get shot for this,but what about signing sol campbell for for a one off season?

he's a free agent if im not wrong.if cannvaro leaves,then signing campbell to help us get back into serie A might work out imo.
The problem is not you getting shot or not, the problem is whether the player will play for Serie B. And if I'm not wrong he's off to Portsmouth

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Maybe they should bring back Legrottaglie from Bologna he was never given a proper chance to show his qualities on pitch, and also try to keep Zalayeta .
It will be a promising attack with Bojinov and Zalayeta , if Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic leave.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
What about Damien Duff, hes looking for a new club now with the arrival of Ballack and Chelsea want to offload him but are reluctant to sell to any rival teams in the english premier league as they can well afford his wages and don't want to see him at the likes of Man Utd or Liverpool, playing abroad may be his only chance of getting some playing time.

Hes young [26], he plays left midfield and could easily be Nedveds replacement

also I don't think he would mind playing in the serie B for one or two seasons as he isnt getting the playing time at Chelsea anyways and Juventus is still a massive club

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This mercato season will be the all-time worst. :(

We can assume that Del Piero, Marchionni, Chiellini, Birindelli, Kovac, Bonnefoi, Giannichedda, Zanetti, Bojinov, Olivera, Zalayeta, Blazaretti and possibly Nedved will be part of the team. We can add some loaned out players like Paro, Masiello, Palladino, Volpato, Legrottaglie, Kapo and maybe Tudor if he wants to stay.

That makes 20 players and means we could field:

Mirante; Balzaretti, Legrottaglie, Kovac, Chiellini; Giannichedda, Zanetti, Nedved; Marchionni, Bojinov, Del Piero.

Bonnefoi; Birindelli, Masiello; Olivera, Tudor, Paro, Kapo; Zalayeta, Palladino.

We'd need a LB and a CB. Piccolo can play CB and Batolucci or Zammuto for LB if they are indeed LB's.

Secco could go for a tall forward like Lucarelli a better CB than Legrottaglie like Ujfalusi or Canini and if he dosen't like Mirante; Amelia(sell Buffon), Peruzzi(Buffon on loan), Frey or the comeback kid Isaksson. :D
I think Mirante can cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)