The...I want this player to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2006
My ideal for 06/07 we need a cange and i mean a team change not a shirt change!! Nike, concentrate on your beloved Brazil team. To the 'triad', please do not whore yourselves!!!

• AMELIA
• ZACCARDO
• ZAMBROTTA ©
• GALLAS
• CHIVU
• VIEIRA
• MANCINI
• GERRARD
• VAN DER VAART
• CASSANO
• ADRIANO

MIRANTE
CANNAVARO
ZANETTI
MARCHIONNI
IAQUINTA All: M.LIPPI

Thanks Capello for the 2 Scudetto's, however please release us from your tactical straight jacket. We need to be more effective down the flanks, more mobile at the back and the midfield needs to interchange with the attackers more. Gerrard and Adriano would be long shots, but its time Juve splashed the cash, some of the forthcoming £80m from Tamoil will do!!!
Your views?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No offence but you really should re-consider your post.

You really think a player like Cannavaro giving alot one of the most Important players we do have since we brought him and can merely do mistakes. Putting him on the bench is pathetic If you ask me.

Another thing, you really must be high to think we would bring all the likes of Adriano,Cassano, Gerrard, Chivu etc....2 is possible but not more.

and another thing, where are Buffon, Del Piero, Emerson, Trezeguet?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
IAQUINTA!? hahahahha he is useless. Ok he is good enough for a mid-table team or so, but not even worthy of the Juve bench.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Bettega'78 said:
My ideal for 06/07 we need a cange and i mean a team change not a shirt change!! Nike, concentrate on your beloved Brazil team. To the 'triad', please do not whore yourselves!!!

• AMELIA
• ZACCARDO
• ZAMBROTTA ©
• GALLAS
• CHIVU
• VIEIRA
• MANCINI
• GERRARD
• VAN DER VAART
• CASSANO
• ADRIANO

MIRANTE
CANNAVARO
ZANETTI
MARCHIONNI
IAQUINTA All: M.LIPPI

Thanks Capello for the 2 Scudetto's, however please release us from your tactical straight jacket. We need to be more effective down the flanks, more mobile at the back and the midfield needs to interchange with the attackers more. Gerrard and Adriano would be long shots, but its time Juve splashed the cash, some of the forthcoming £80m from Tamoil will do!!!
Your views?
I can see how much you like Juve players now ;)

1) Only Zambrotta and Vieira in the starting 11.
2) What the hell?!...Cannavaro in the bench!
3) Cassano (I prefer Del Piero), Adriano (I prefer Trezeguet), Amelia (I prefer Buffon).....This hole new team (I prefer my real Juve) :smoke:

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
Mancini
Tachinardi
Cassano or Tavano
Pazzini or Suazo

I want Balza on the Left and Zamb on the right. And i wouldn't mind Toure replacing Thuram.

Note: I forgot Pizarro

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

He's an attacking midfielder, but imo he's not good enough for a team like Juventus. He would be usefull to smaller teams.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
very good player! can play in a lot of positions and is also scoring a lot! I would welcome him, but there is neither a rumour nor do I think that Moggi will sign him!

Close this thread!

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)