The...I want this player to Juve thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
A Goalie to cover for Buffon:Abbiati would be great but he won't stay.

Defence:Sell Zebina RIGHT NOW n get a real RB(Mancini,Miguel....) + a young ,solid n pacy CB to partner Cannavaro(Barzagli,Grygera,Zaccardo,Bonera.....)

Midfield: C.Zanetti is a welcome addition(lose Blasi n Oliveira!!),Marchionni as well.Alternate btw Emo n Zanetti in DM n get one attack-minded midfielder to bring some guile into our game n play as a trequartista/LAM(ROSICKY,Van der Vaart,De Jong/Sneijder.......)

Attack: Okay except we decide to sell one of our current forwards.Sell Zalayeta n replace him with Palladino/Volpato/Chiumiento...)
If we sell Zlatan/Mutu,then bring in Cassano/Gillardino/Farfan(PSV) or Saviola

So:
1.GOALIE
2.MANCINI/BARZAGLI/ZACCARDO/GRYGERA
3.ROSICKY/VAN DER VAART/SNEIJDER
4.CASSANO/SAVIOLA/GILLARDINO

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
petrov is a good player in the spl but TBh i think he would get lost on the juve bench, good for a mid table serie a or premiership but not top quality

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
adelove said:
A Goalie to cover for Buffon:Abbiati would be great but he won't stay.

Defence:Sell Zebina RIGHT NOW n get a real RB(Mancini,Miguel....) + a young ,solid n pacy CB to partner Cannavaro(Barzagli,Grygera,Zaccardo,Bonera.....)

Midfield: C.Zanetti is a welcome addition(lose Blasi n Oliveira!!),Marchionni as well.Alternate btw Emo n Zanetti in DM n get one attack-minded midfielder to bring some guile into our game n play as a trequartista/LAM(ROSICKY,Van der Vaart,De Jong/Sneijder.......)

Attack: Okay except we decide to sell one of our current forwards.Sell Zalayeta n replace him with Palladino/Volpato/Chiumiento...)
If we sell Zlatan/Mutu,then bring in Cassano/Gillardino/Farfan(PSV) or Saviola

So:
1.GOALIE
2.MANCINI/BARZAGLI/ZACCARDO/GRYGERA
3.ROSICKY/VAN DER VAART/SNEIJDER
4.CASSANO/SAVIOLA/GILLARDINO
1. WE are linked to Antonioli which in my books is a good sub
2. Barzagli is the only one out of your choices that interests me, Mancini is more suited for midfield, but we have Marchioni. Balzerrati IMO is good enough for the first team, but wasn't given his share, i can't imagine how Zebina can start ahead of him.
3.Rosicky would be the obvious choice, van der vaart wont come unless we sell Zlata
4. Cassano is the only possible one considering he wont cost that much. Gila will not be sold, Saviola I haven't seen in a while. But I don't think we need to buy anybody and just sell Zalayeta to bring in our youth product.

Mar 24, 2006
Bettega'78 said:
My ideal for 06/07 we need a cange and i mean a team change not a shirt change!! Nike, concentrate on your beloved Brazil team. To the 'triad', please do not whore yourselves!!!

• AMELIA
• ZACCARDO
• ZAMBROTTA ©
• GALLAS
• CHIVU
• VIEIRA
• MANCINI
• GERRARD
• VAN DER VAART
• CASSANO
• ADRIANO

MIRANTE
CANNAVARO
ZANETTI
MARCHIONNI
IAQUINTA All: M.LIPPI

Thanks Capello for the 2 Scudetto's, however please release us from your tactical straight jacket. We need to be more effective down the flanks, more mobile at the back and the midfield needs to interchange with the attackers more. Gerrard and Adriano would be long shots, but its time Juve splashed the cash, some of the forthcoming £80m from Tamoil will do!!!
Your views?

amelia ? good , but useless in juve :disagree:
gerrard ? i prefer simplicio >_< i hate liverpool skipper :faq1:
adriano ? great striker , but have fCking character :faq1:
laquinta ? :tdown:

:D
>buffon
>zambrotta
>balzaretti
>cannavaro
>barzagli
>nedved
>camoranesi
>vieira
>rosicky
>trezeguet
>del piero

:eyebrows:
<antonioli
<thuram
<chiellini
<kovac
<emo
<marchionni
<mutu
<zlatan
<palladino

i miss :cry: :
<montero
<maresca
<tacchinardi
<conte
<davids
<zidane
<inzaghi

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I want Antonioli, a right back, Mexes (or Barzagli), Joaquin (or Mancini) and Rosicky (or Sneijder/Pizarro).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Petrov??? no thank you!

he is a decent player but far far from Juventus standard, i would say he will probably go to a mid-table EPL team eg Everton.

Plus he is a big diver!!!not very Juventus like

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
I want Antonioli, a right back, Mexes (or Barzagli), Joaquin (or Mancini) and Rosicky (or Sneijder/Pizarro).
I would take Mexes, Joaqin and Sneijder from your list, I don't like the others but who would you chose for right back?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jeeks said:
I would take Mexes, Joaqin and Sneijder from your list, I don't like the others but who would you chose for right back?
i agree with u on the selection, although i didnt see wesley sneijder play that much, but he is highly rated.
i would prefer mexes over barzagli at the moment but either one is fine with me.
and for RB i would prefer zebina leaves and we use the players we have and possibly a young player from the youth for emergencies

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For right back I would choose one out of, zaccardo or daniel alves. I would chose barzagli ahead of mexes, and as for wingers quaresma would be best suited ahead of joaquin, oh and finally rosicky/d'allesandro ahead of the others simply because its more feasible option and the im a firm believer one of these guy would do well here and if its possible sergio aguero would round up a beautiful transfer campaign. Although that may just be asking a lot and rather I wont mind having Suazo here as a "rotational" (backup) forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)