The...I want this player to Juve thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
M4rKo said:
i dont now, i just now that Juve needs a good playmaker like Rosicky or Riquelme, and we need a great striker who can scoremany goals, Inter has Martins and Adriano, Milan has Shevchenko and Gilardino and Inzaghi, and we have Del Piero and Trezeguet, but what when Del Piero doesent play we need a striker who can score like Fred, Berbatov, Drogba...
i prefer riquelme cauze he's the real att midfielder, he can well creat oppurtinities for the strikers and specially for trezegol and if we get rosicky i would prefer that he plays in nedved's position as a left midfielder plus the best choice for a quick and a scoring striker is fred...... with the right training he could really be a powerful striker plus he's brazilian :thumbs: and he's not that expensive plus do you remember the 4th goal in th CL for lyon against psv eindhoven wow man he reallyt caught my eye with hi skills ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
IlDivinCodino said:
why do you think gallas would want to come to juventus if we are to put him as a wing back?
the only reason he is even considering leaving chelsea is because he could'nt play on his favoured position which is centre back
and if you think he wants to come juventus to get champions league trophy, milan would be a better choice in every player's mind based on our performance in europe this season
Possibly. Thuram, Vieira and Trezeguet might change his mind though. If Gallas comes, he's likely to push Thuram out of the first team and play centre half.

Jul 28, 2002
axlrose85 said:
i just got this idea when i was discussing the english media with john some hours back.

why not sign stuart downing to replace nedved?he's a natural left winger and he wont be too expensive either AND he's young.

id love for moggi to go for him.
That would be a particularily devious move, apart from the fact every english player is overpriced, thus he would cost around 7+million imho.

Plus by having a left winger, it reduces the likeliness of have a fantasita, as the midfield would have to be marsheld by one overworked DM if we had someone like Riq.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
In Defence we need 2 players 1 full back ( GALLAS) and 1 central ( Mexes o Barzagli)

Midfield: Joaquin to replace Camoranesi, Dacourt, Tacchinardi and bring a sub for Nedved ( Riquelme).

Attack: Morientes to be an ideal sub for trezeguet and Cassano if we sell Ibrahimovic

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
mikhail said:
Possibly. Thuram, Vieira and Trezeguet might change his mind though. If Gallas comes, he's likely to push Thuram out of the first team and play centre half.
i would like to see him come and replace thuram and not zebina.
on the right i've always prefered sagnol
that means even if gallas doesnt come there might still be the possibility barzagli can replace thuram

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
#10 said:
That would be a particularily devious move, apart from the fact every english player is overpriced, thus he would cost around 7+million imho.

Plus by having a left winger, it reduces the likeliness of have a fantasita, as the midfield would have to be marsheld by one overworked DM if we had someone like Riq.
emerson can be that DM.he's been doing it all his life.7 million doesnt sound too much ,but maybe yes,it is a bit overpriced for downing.even though im pretty certain that we wont get him,id still love to see him here.the most alarming fact is that we're talking about getting a creative central midfielder and a right back,but not a lot of thought is going into nedved's replacement.that will be a problem.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
So those are the names linked with us, for now:

GK
Antoniolli

DEF
Gallas
Barzagli
Campbell

MID
Marchionni(already ours)
C.Zanetti
Joaquin
Rosicky
C.Ronaldo
Gerrard

ATT
Cassano
Palacio
Suazo

If you have anything to add,I'm willing to see it!

Jul 28, 2002
axlrose85 said:
emerson can be that DM.he's been doing it all his life.7 million doesnt sound too much ,but maybe yes,it is a bit overpriced for downing.even though im pretty certain that we wont get him,id still love to see him here.the most alarming fact is that we're talking about getting a creative central midfielder and a right back,but not a lot of thought is going into nedved's replacement.that will be a problem.
Neddy was our playmaking winger, but now he is gettin on abit, his ability to both has drastically reduced. Downing would be a great buy. Imho a safer bet than Vicente.

But regarding Emo, he was a playmaker/regista/central midfielder back in his Bayer Leverkusen days. So much so im sure he owned the #10 jersey.
Granted he is now a much accomplised DM, i dont think he has the legs to do it all.

GScirea

Oct 28, 2002
we need a creative midfielder to replace Nedved and to take som presure of Viera. I would like to see Moggi to go after Riqelme or Juninho. That is the kind of player we need in juve, not Gerrard or Lampard even if they just as good. British players tend to have problems when they come to Italy.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
I'd like to see D'Allesandro wearing the Juventus Shirt. Wolfsburg doesn't want him so he can came to turin with a worth price seeing that Riquelme and Rosicky cost so much.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Ok u got me, I am Moggi and i will buy everyone u tell... any ideas? What do you think of Ronaldinho? actually I wanted to buy the whole brasilian national team. what do you think?

lol

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
D'Alessandro was more of a wish so...moved.

When there's a link to a player that wasen't mentionned in the forum you can start a new thread about him.

D'Alessandro was great with River but faded away in Germany. He's a bit slow but good technique. I don't think he would fit here though.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
D'Alessandro will NEVER come to Juve! He is useless!

I predict that we will bring either
Barzagli / Mexes
Pasqual/Gallas
C.Zanetti
Dacourt
Marchionni
Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)